Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Game.exe edit

Discussion on [Help] Game.exe edit within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Game.exe edit

I need your help guys … I don’t have alot of assembly knowledge .. i need to edit that essentialv2 game.exe .. to be able to run by updater .. its not opening by any updater .. what happening is :
Open updater - finish update ( all ok)
Then i click “start”
Updater close and just open again ..

note *** the game can be run without updater

Also i would like to know what dll is skill bar responsible .. so i try to edit or search for …

THANK you all for all releases and help 😘
Old 10/30/2023, 18:41   #2

The updater skip feature it's no more than a small change on the game.exe, exactly:

-Search for 'Updater' on the game.exe with HxD
-Usually on the offset 00347D70 or near, you can find on most game.exe start game
-Re-add ....start game.. (Use the exact points and letters), the text end where an %s starts.
- Then you have to use updater again.
Old 10/30/2023, 20:25   #3

Mmmm … i was trying to find that using ollydbg but didnt find start game where it should be .. above nprotect and updater .. and don’t have knowledge to add it back .. i will try your method using HxD .. ty

Do you know what dll is used for 3rd skill bar ?
Old 11/12/2023, 14:28   #4

Anyone can help me with 3rd skill bar ? .. like Shift+1/2/3/4.. etc ??
i cant find any tutoriala or files

any help is Appreciated <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Redireccionar game.exe a updater // Redirect game.exe to updater
05/28/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hola, Buenos Dias.. Estoy buscando aquí y en varios sitios la forma de re direccionar el game.exe y continuo sin éxitos. Como es eso de re direccionar el game.exe? En muchos shaiya al abrir directamente el archivo game.exe no abre el juego sino el updater.exe. Me encantaría saber como es esto posible. probe maneras y maneras pero no di con la correcta. Desde ya Muchas Gracias y disculpen si cometí algún error al expresarme Hello, Good Morning .. I ' m looking for here and in...
[RELEASE]ResHacker to change to logo of your Updater.exe game.exe and CONFIG.exe
03/17/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
hi everyone its just easy and simple first download this one ResHacker http://resource-hacker.en.softonic.com/ Next: Run the Reshack_setup and install it then open the application and open your .exe next find your updater.exe or the game game.exe next click the icons and sub folder will show and open any of those folders
Neue Game.exe// New Game.exe
10/31/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hallo kann mir vieleicht jemand helfen beim entschlüsseln der Neuen Game.exe ich meine die ganz neue und nicht die hier schon im umlauf ist. Hello i need help for decrypt the new game.exe, i mean the new game.exe not the .exe from here. Sorry for my bad english
Shaiya Philippines Help edit The game.exe for no GG
05/14/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Can anyone help me to eliminate the GG of Shaiya PH..a lot will be happy if someone can help us..thanks...
can anyone help me edit game.exe with my ip adress...
09/18/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
sorry but im getting a error when i open hex editor with OS shaiya game.exe called: this program cannot run in DOS mode, im using window 7 home premium... can anyone help me plz... sorry for my bad english:o:o