I have already all stat runes and stat remove stones in my items.sdata .. but all are working as normal RR even remove stones too ... also i made a perfect linking hammer with x100 chance to link (since i dont have in item list) but it still have actuall 50% (not 100% link)
I tried all types of searches on elitpvper and google .. cant find usefull results
Would be amazing if you help me know how to do that ..
[Selling] [Store] Stat AWP ASI, STAT M4 ASI, STAT FN Orion and Serpent FT 01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov FT
StatTrak™ M4A4 Asiimov FT
StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN
StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN Sticker: Headhunter (Foil)
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT
AK-47 Fire Serpent FT
Everything being sold for 80% of steam market price. I am only willing to sell to reputable people so if you barely have any rep I'm not trading with you even if you're going first.
Payment option: PayPal
linking hammer 12/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies does anybody know how to make a linking hammer 100 % chance of success or someway i can get 100 % chance of success without linking in the database? thanks all
[Request] GM linking hammer fix 08/03/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies I am having problems with my GM linking hammer. It was supposed to be set for 99% linking rate but it definitely isn't. Could someone tell me where in my data files is do i need to go to change the linking rate please :)
any help would be very much valued!