Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect linking hammer and stat runes

Discussion on Perfect linking hammer and stat runes within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect linking hammer and stat runes

Hello guys

.. im using ep5.4 server files and db ..

I have already all stat runes and stat remove stones in my items.sdata .. but all are working as normal RR even remove stones too ... also i made a perfect linking hammer with x100 chance to link (since i dont have in item list) but it still have actuall 50% (not 100% link)

I tried all types of searches on elitpvper and google .. cant find usefull results

Would be amazing if you help me know how to do that ..

Thanks all !?
Old 10/10/2023, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0

Prueba colocando los valores directamente en la base de datos

USE PS_GameDefs

UPDATE Items
SET ReqVg = 100, Special = 69
WHERE ItemID = @ID

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [H] Paypal [S] AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat
03/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Paypal AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat offer me here or in skype
[Selling] [Store] Stat AWP ASI, STAT M4 ASI, STAT FN Orion and Serpent FT
01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov FT StatTrak™ M4A4 Asiimov FT StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN Sticker: Headhunter (Foil) AK-47 Fire Serpent FT AK-47 Fire Serpent FT Everything being sold for 80% of steam market price. I am only willing to sell to reputable people so if you barely have any rep I'm not trading with you even if you're going first. Payment option: PayPal
linking hammer
12/24/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
does anybody know how to make a linking hammer 100 % chance of success or someway i can get 100 % chance of success without linking in the database? thanks all
[Request] GM linking hammer fix
08/03/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I am having problems with my GM linking hammer. It was supposed to be set for 99% linking rate but it definitely isn't. Could someone tell me where in my data files is do i need to go to change the linking rate please :) any help would be very much valued!
is there a exploit to get 50-100% linking chance no hammer plz help
11/08/2009 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
ty PM info