Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShStudio Version 9.0.6 ItemSData problem

Discussion on ShStudio Version 9.0.6 ItemSData problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ShStudio Version 9.0.6 ItemSData problem

Hello,

Sorry for My Bad englisch.

I am trying to edit the Item.SData from a EP5.4 Client and try to add New Items.

I want to use an unused ItemID in my case its the ID 80.

Is it possible to add Icons to the ID so i can set an Icon tobte item i created?

Thanks for helping
Old 08/07/2023, 10:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiades View Post
Hello,

Sorry for My Bad englisch.

I am trying to edit the Item.SData from a EP5.4 Client and try to add New Items.

I want to use an unused ItemID in my case its the ID 80.

Is it possible to add Icons to the ID so i can set an Icon tobte item i created?

Thanks for helping
Be sure that the settings are all set correctly, if you want to use item ids that are 80 ID you go to create new item once you have used the Set new grade edit option first, in order to create a new id for new items you wish to create so it can be registered within the item.sdata.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (259.0 KB, 53 views)
Old 08/09/2023, 12:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollox2023 View Post
Be sure that the settings are all set correctly, if you want to use item ids that are 80 ID you go to create new item once you have used the Set new grade edit option first, in order to create a new id for new items you wish to create so it can be registered within the item.sdata.
Not really what i mean.

I can create Items with the ItemID but i cant assign an Icon to it Because there are no icons availabe for the idgroup.