Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How do i make all gears/weps usable by both factions?

Discussion on How do i make all gears/weps usable by both factions? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do i make all gears/weps usable by both factions?

have tried this on every version of sh studio and realistically it shouldn't have been this difficult. Open to suggestions
Old 12/17/2019, 20:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Ulti View Post
have tried this on every version of sh studio and realistically it shouldn't have been this difficult. Open to suggestions
You must go to the item with shstudio, select all factions, and update the change in the server database by running the script item.sql
Old 12/17/2019, 21:48   #3

I've never tried that but keep in mind light and dark toons have diferent body size, so a fighter (thin) armor might not work or look right on a warrior (fat) body. Also, archers don't use javelins and hunters crossbows.
Old 12/18/2019, 07:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
I've never tried that but keep in mind light and dark toons have diferent body size, so a fighter (thin) armor might not work or look right on a warrior (fat) body. Also, archers don't use javelins and hunters crossbows.
i use all faction/class before on my last server and gears graphic is convert base on what class you have example your character is fighter so tht graphic of gear is for fighter/defender then if you use on your other class character like archer the graphics is convert for archer i think its auto base on itemid.. you can try it so you will see what i mean hehe..
Old 01/19/2020, 21:37   #5

Search around your classes files, there might be an file where you can match the sets, which means.. You can make 1 set for whole classes and factions, but it'll show each gear model for the class you using