Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Beach help

Discussion on Map Beach help within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 220
Map Beach help

Can someone share files to the Beach map, with client settings and server filles
Old 03/26/2019, 13:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please Search Before You Open The Topic
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2019, 18:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Emotional View Post
Please Search Before You Open The Topic
Thanks, but I do not look for this, I'm looking for the original version ID 127 and 128 map, in the shaiya folder does not contain svmap just wld.
Old 03/27/2019, 07:04   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaIwanttolearn View Post
Thanks, but I do not look for this, I'm looking for the original version ID 127 and 128 map, in the shaiya folder does not contain svmap just wld.
Create your Svmap , take Svmap from other like 50 51 svmap and rename to what you want
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2019, 08:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
Create your Svmap , take Svmap from other like 50 51 svmap and rename to what you want

I did this, but when I use / cmove 127 does not work, I understand the dynamics well thanks to all
Old 03/27/2019, 12:08   #6

elite*gold: 11
Did you check your map count in Map.ini and MapWar.ini? Probably that's the reason why you can't teleport 127. Don't bother yourself with it though. Just change the wld name and field names to another map id. I used 60 for example and everthing works fine. Then you can edit 60 svmap.
Thanks
3 Users