Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ep5.4 game.exe that blocks starter maps

Discussion on ep5.4 game.exe that blocks starter maps within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ep5.4 game.exe that blocks starter maps

How is it possible to add back map 1 and 2 into game.exe that works so good but block map 1 and 2? Both starter maps are blocked. but other then that it's the best game.exe i found. please help..
Old 01/05/2019, 06:08   #2

if you can see in game.exe/ps_game.exe have coordination for starting map, you can change that. using ollydbg.
Old 01/05/2019, 14:08   #3

yea but i want to use the starter maps LOL
Old 01/05/2019, 14:30   #4

Check your map.ini in your bin files there is the starter coordination you can also fix starting coordination from SQL into Proc [dbo].[usp_Create_Char_R] :

SET @ = 42
SET @X = 67.065
SET @ = 1.850
SET @ = 43.509

to your own coordinates

And if you don't want to use those maps just remove them from data.sah , fix any gate keeper so they won't put peoples on your unwanted maps !
Old 01/05/2019, 15:14   #5

Thanks for trying to help. but game.exe is blocking the maps. i have them set at starter maps. and my ep 5 it all worked. but a lot of the game.exe for 5.4 seems to give out this error

Specially for map 1 and 2 + at times 30 too. but i know maps works. i hade them working. and if i encrypt data.sah i have a few that works. but i have a problem encrypting and updating. i just want a working ep 5.4 game.exe that don't block maps and working with a uncrypted data.sah and don't have the delay on skills and stuff
Old 01/05/2019, 15:45   #6

just examined / re check the client file if the .wld, if they change the name pointer file on that wld map.
Old 01/05/2019, 17:13   #7

ok when i login with my own ep 5 it works. but when i try ep 5.4 client i can't. i even changed wld files with my ep 5, and Terrain,Effect,Entity to try. only thing now i have not changed with ep 5 is interface LOL close to only stupid to even run a ep 5.4 soon hahaha.

I wanted some of the fun ep 5.4 have. like element of the bosses and other players. new fixed HP/MP/SP and all that good stuff. but idk where to go from here LOL. Do ep 5 wld work in ep 5.4 client at all? or do i have to redo the wld files already in the ep 5.4 client? i just want basic really and not all this new cool stuff other made. i have my ep 5 game my self that i done.

stuff works if i have this encrypted tho. but when i try to make a encrypted update i get data error when i try to login. even if it's the same file that's already in there

and yes i make the update with update.saf encrypted
Old 01/05/2019, 17:47   #8

This error come from data/world/field.

Just import the correct field files of map 1 and map 2.
Old 01/05/2019, 18:48   #9

i have done that over and over. as i said if i encrypt it all works. my files

but when i run a update on this i get data error. i don't get it like at all..

Thanks all. just did a full patch of a old client and it seems that worked. i tested a lot and don't ask me what the problem was. i have no idea. but i have not been able to reproduce the error now. thank you all for helping..