Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Respaw in the same place

Discussion on Respaw in the same place within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Respaw in the same place

Hello, I have a question, I want to mount a respaw to be born in the same place when die (equal to the hard mode) but I want it to the extreme mode, how could I do that?

Sorry for the bad English

If anyone wants to help me do this, I can give something in return, thank you

Old 11/21/2018, 12:29   #2

maybe if you can change serverside and clientside packets you will.
if you don't know about this maybe you will see in dreams.
Old 11/21/2018, 12:38   #3

There is a possible way thats relatively easy to do. But I don't know if this does work on ep4.5 ps_game.exe . I know in my ep5.4 ps_game it would work because I tested it once by myself.

Make an extra skill in your Skill.SData with Ressurection (like Ress Rune) and assign that to any class.
Then after server and client update you attach this new skill on your toon.
When you have learned the skill and you die in game then you'll get the message that the toon will be deleted but this won't happen. You respawn on your death place ! E voila! I hope this will work with your files. Let us know!

Sorry for my english too.

Cheers.
Old 11/21/2018, 19:14   #4

It would be nice to have a respawn system where as if you die on a certain spot, you spawn on the exact same spot without having to use skill resurrection, just like Metin 2, you die, you spawn exactly where you died after hitting "OK".
Old 11/21/2018, 21:40   #5

Edit points (stat & skills) given by level on HM then only create HM toons.

Why not?

And no more need of resurrections runes.
Old 11/23/2018, 02:33   #6

We're talking about respawning to a place where you died, for ex, you died in KI Lumen, you spawn exactly at Lumen where you died. Not back in town or so
Old 11/23/2018, 04:25   #7

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmfuxia View Post
We're talking about respawning to a place where you died, for ex, you died in KI Lumen, you spawn exactly at Lumen where you died. Not back in town or so
..............hes need system for respawn in same place when die type i'm die in Lumen can ressurection in same place @ can give u for free
Old 11/23/2018, 04:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
..............hes need system for respawn in same place when die type i'm die in Lumen can ressurection in same place @ can give u for free
Yeah right