Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Update

Discussion on Shaiya Update within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Update

Okay guys, i don't want this message to be long. Can anyone tell me or teach me on how to "View-Source" the server files of Shaiya. We, not me but we are planning to change Shaiya features but we can't do that without the view-source files. We have the files but we don't have the view-source of it.

Shaiya Features that we would like to change:
  1. Making a shaiya server through smart phones.
  2. Creating new characters, as we all know we only have limited toons like Priest, Oracle, Fighter, Defender...... We would like to make more characters.
  3. As we add new characters, expected that more animations will be added.
  4. We also planned to remove Priest/Oracles and we will add a hero that a little bit similar to Priest/Orc.
  5. We are modify the Dark/Light.
  6. The game will start at level 1 to 80 no instant level.
  7. More options will be added, (eg. Silent Raid Leader, lower,higher,medium graphic" and etc.
  8. Raid Leaders can now use Microphone rather than using /raid "message"
  9. Users can now "Kick Vote" leaders. Every member that joined the raid should vote. "Kick Vote" won't remove user in the game but it will kick in the raid.
  10. All maps will be changed, but some names will be as is.
  11. Level 1 players, will be summoned at training ground.
  12. There level will be infinite, when you reach level 80, leveling will become harder. Reaching level 80+ will not give any stats anymore.
  13. All gears will be changed and the stats of every character will now be fair.
  14. All hero will be having a fair stats.
  15. Lapis will be changed but the function is still same, it will add stats but fair stats and it will add animation.
  16. There will be no more "Sex Change", what you pick is already that. If you pick a hero that is a girl, then that's it, but if you want a boy, then you should pick a boy hero.
  17. Item list will be changed. Some Shaiya items will have same function for the new features.
  18. More events will be added.
  19. More quest will be added, it will be fun quest.
  20. Every season we will be adding a seasonal quest which gives big rewards.
  21. Some maps will be so fun like maze and survival, surviving will give you reward.
  22. Many items will be sold in Shaiya Webmall.
  23. Points cannot be gain through playing, but we will give points through events and you can earn it easily. (More information will be added soon)
  24. Fortune bags will be removed but we will add items that has the same function of Fortune bags, but this new added items is more amazing than the usual.
  25. Kills will still be x1. No items that will double the kills.
  26. More music will be added. We will be adding some voice actors, they will be the voice of heroes.
  27. Banning players will be lessen, since we will assure that the game will be secure, btw its not the fault of the users to hack the game, its the problem of the game because its hackable.
  28. Badges and achievements will be added.
  29. More pets will be added and wings will be removed except to some heroes who has wings. (One example of hero that has wings, eg: Fairy Willow) She has a wings already)
  30. Level 1 users will already have an amazing custome. As what happen today, level 1 will be having no gears or cheap gears but in the features, we will be giving an amazing gears to new users.
  31. Items will be categorized as (Not Tradeable, Tradable, Giftable, Not giftable, Marketable, Not marketable, Dropable, Not drapable, If not Tradeable it will become undropable and not marketable)

This are only some features, there are still many more that was not added. This is not owned by me, but they owned a lot of games online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2018, 17:40   #2

some idea are good and easy to do, but other are impossible

for leveling more than 80+ need map or donjon, if you wanna this infinite cannot be the maximum map are what you can add on client "" PS_game"" or only making Zone per level and mixte map light and dark leveling same map always PVP and creating PK

for shaiya phone like other thread say " it's impossible "

But good luck for making that if you find people to help you for that let me know, maybe i join your crazy project
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2018, 06:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya Galaxy View Post
Okay guys, i don't want this message to be long. Can anyone tell me or teach me on how to "View-Source" the server files of Shaiya. We, not me but we are planning to change Shaiya features but we can't do that without the view-source files. We have the files but we don't have the view-source of it.

2. Creating new characters, as we all know we only have limited toons like Priest, Oracle, Fighter, Defender...... We would like to make more characters.
  4. We also planned to remove Priest/Oracles and we will add a hero that a little bit similar to Priest/Orc.
  7. More options will be added, (eg. Silent Raid Leader, lower,higher,medium graphic" and etc.
  9. Users can now "Kick Vote" leaders. Every member that joined the raid should vote. "Kick Vote" won't remove user in the game but it will kick in the raid.
  12. There level will be infinite, when you reach level 80, leveling will become harder. Reaching level 80+ will not give any stats anymore.
  13. All gears will be changed and the stats of every character will now be fair.
  15. Lapis will be changed but the function is still same, it will add stats but fair stats and it will add animation.
  16. There will be no more "Sex Change", what you pick is already that. If you pick a hero that is a girl, then that's it, but if you want a boy, then you should pick a boy hero.
  17. Item list will be changed. Some Shaiya items will have same function for the new features.
  21. Some maps will be so fun like maze and survival, surviving will give you reward.
  23. Points cannot be gain through playing, but we will give points through events and you can earn it easily. (More information will be added soon)
  24. Fortune bags will be removed but we will add items that has the same function of Fortune bags, but this new added items is more amazing than the usual.
  26. More music will be added. We will be adding some voice actors, they will be the voice of heroes.
  27. Banning players will be lessen, since we will assure that the game will be secure, btw its not the fault of the users to hack the game, its the problem of the game because its hackable.
  29. More pets will be added and wings will be removed except to some heroes who has wings. (One example of hero that has wings, eg: Fairy Willow) She has a wings already)
  30. Level 1 users will already have an amazing custome. As what happen today, level 1 will be having no gears or cheap gears but in the features, we will be giving an amazing gears to new users.
  31. Items will be categorized as (Not Tradeable, Tradable, Giftable, Not giftable, Marketable, Not marketable, Dropable, Not drapable, If not Tradeable it will become undropable and not marketable)

This are only some features, there are still many more that was not added. This is not owned by me, but they owned a lot of games online.

on this post you can see ( We also planned to remove Priest/Oracles and we will add a hero that a little bit similar to Priest/Orc.
We are modify the Dark/Light. )
if you change the character this will be not shaiya this will be similar shaiya game that already in Mobile phones and you modified it so it will look a like shaiya game also shaiya wars games already in mobile.
Old 07/24/2018, 07:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
some idea are good and easy to do, but other are impossible

for leveling more than 80+ need map or donjon, if you wanna this infinite cannot be the maximum map are what you can add on client "" PS_game"" or only making Zone per level and mixte map light and dark leveling same map always PVP and creating PK

for shaiya phone like other thread say " it's impossible "

But good luck for making that if you find people to help you for that let me know, maybe i join your crazy project
Actually, not all mentioned above will be done, and some information that was not mention will also be done.
Actually, i can't remember what the owner said, when we have all the developers got a meeting but what i remember is that, when a player reach level 80 above. They will not longer receive any stats. Okay, to get a exp to be able to reach the next level, then they should complete quests, and joining pvp and etc, that gives exp. When you reach level 80, you don't need to find a way to get level. Just play, and get level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjulie View Post
on this post you can see ( We also planned to remove Priest/Oracles and we will add a hero that a little bit similar to Priest/Orc.
if you change the character this will be not shaiya this will be similar shaiya game that already in Mobile phones and you modified it so it will look a like shaiya game also shaiya wars games already in mobile.
It was being said that they will remove Priest/Orc but they said that they will also create that looks like Orc/Priest, so possible that they will only change the skills and rename the Orc/Priest and for Dark/Light, there could be possibility that we are going to rename only, or change everything.

Once possible effect if the game is really different from shaiya then we are going to change the name of the game by giving credits to Shaiya.
Old 07/24/2018, 10:12   #5

Angry hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiya Galaxy View Post

hi mean its impossible make Shaiya in phone so stop yor crazy project

Quote:
hi Arjulie so you can stop aswner thank you and shut up
Old 07/24/2018, 16:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Wan View Post
hi Arjulie so you can stop aswner thank you and shut up
You could stop talking bullshit on this forum, since you don't even developed anything useful to the community.
Old 07/24/2018, 17:50   #7

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batymaty View Post
You could stop talking bullshit on this forum, since you don't even developed anything useful to the community.
Gogo away stupid batymaty stop talking with me wtf dont need your option
Old 07/24/2018, 18:22   #8

Quote:

Remove Orc/Priest i like this idea , i think create something like paladin on place
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2018, 06:25   #9

Wow, good ideas, lot of efforts and honestly it's not worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2020, 06:01   #10

Wink

Quote:
Remove Orc/Priest i like this idea , i think create something like paladin on place
If we could only "add" a new character with the characteristics of a paladin ... that would be very good.
Old 04/04/2020, 17:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSADASDASD51 View Post
If we could only "add" a new character with the characteristics of a paladin ... that would be very good.
Easy to make Paladin remove some skill from tank and add magic skill heal and mage
Old 04/20/2020, 22:59   #12

Quote:
Easy to make Paladin remove some skill from tank and add magic skill heal and mage
But can we add without removing existing classes?
We would have to add new textures for a creation screen, also make new assignments in sql, psgame and in the game ..

I think doing all of this could work, but there will be a lot of problems.