Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Shaiya › Shaiya Private Server › Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 21:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Shaiya PS_Game.exe New Attack

Discussion on Shaiya PS_Game.exe New Attack within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
[ADM]Beno™'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 127
Post Shaiya PS_Game.exe New Attack

Hi guys !

I hear there is a new attack now days which crash your game direct from injection a dll from cheat engine and you can send some code's which crash the game directly ... ( more annoying then ddos )

I wanna know if someone know more details or how really that attack works in case to create a solution or if someone already have a fix be kind and share it with us !

Thank you!
[ADM]Beno™ is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,398
Received Thanks: 6,646
This are the most used ones:

Handshake 0xA101 ( Packetsize exploit )
login 0xA102 ( SQL injection )
Enchanting: 0x0805 ( wrong data )

Obviously without any data from you we cant tell you that much.

What i would do is:

Write a Serverside Packetlogger and on Crash check last couple Packets =)

Other method would be checking crashlogs, checking
the Address and debugging it from Function start.

You could also set hooks there and log the Data.

Also my Anticheat Protects against Packet injections and similar =)
wurstbrot123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
new ep8 ps_game.exe and game.exe
11/09/2016 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
hi Guys Here the new ep8 ps_game.exe and game.exe All fixed
Looking for Ep. 6 ps_game.exe + game.exe
05/17/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Yoo guys. As the title says, I'm looking for an Ep. 6 ps_game.exe that really works with an ep 6 game.exe. I got like 5 ps_game.exe's and game.exe's that never really work together ("Shaiya stopped working") and yeah... If anyone has an ep6 ps_game.exe and an ep6 game.exe that work together, I'd be really grateful! Thanks in Advance :) EDIT: I'm not dumb, I can use the search function but, as I said, I can't find any ep6 ps_/game.exe's that work together.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.