Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey Can any one Help me with this >>??

Discussion on Hey Can any one Help me with this >>?? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Hey Can any one Help me with this >>??

I Have a Problem With Enchant Damage.. i already fixed the game.exe but its still same nothing happens

Old 06/30/2018, 07:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
after editing the values inside game.exe place the ItemEnchant.ini file in the game folder and be happy.

Tags
shaiya bullshit

« Hey | Hey Epvpers »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey Guys I Have A Problem Can Any One Help Me
05/30/2013 - S4 League - 6 Replies
I'am Egyptian And I Can't Make Acc In S4 :(And And I Can't Open My Last Acc :mad: Can Any Body Help Me :):)
hey can any one help
09/04/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i cant login in istanbul i just register in ClassGame site and site with numbers can any one say to me how to register?
Hey all i was scammed by some one can any one help me ......
08/25/2010 - CrossFire - 2 Replies
Hey all plz can any one tell me.... i give some one id and password :( cause i have the e-mail and he scammed me and change the e-mail i don't know how he don't have the answer of the question plzzzz!!!! can any one help me and return the acc to me i heard that there is prog called popup if any one talk to me at pm then i can know his acc thats right ????? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
MEDIA.PK2 can some one help me out by posting a link to a really good one a cool one
06/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i was wandering if any one knew of or could post their media pk2 for origional sro, that is really cool like sosun items, when their really sos, and stuff like that