Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP]DC on enter world

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
[HELP]DC on enter world

I have searched through and done everything the forum has suggested and it is still DCing me when i hit enter world.
any help would be wonderful.
-jade

Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:25 PS_LOGIN__system log start (Login01)

2018-02-14 13:54:30 <Console input> /vchkoff

2018-02-14 13:54:30 <Console output> cmd version chk off ok
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:24 PS_GAME__system log start (Game01) [KR]

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/sorp1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Troll1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Spink1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/GoldenPig

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Sorp3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/SorpNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/SorpNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Sorp2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/TrollNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/HellTouthNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Deinos

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Parridalis

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Alcarian

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/ZinAlcaria

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Belizabeth

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Kirhiross

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrypticOne

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Haruhion

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Freezing

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=7199, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=7200, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=10214, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=10215, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect mgr 1196

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect dbagent 1200

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect dbagent2 1204

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect gamelog 1220

2018-02-14 13:54:26 Market End -----------------------

2018-02-14 13:54:27 Load Shaiya.SData 0

2018-02-14 13:54:40 <Console input> /nprotectoff

2018-02-14 13:54:40 <Console output> cmd NProtect off ok

2018-02-14 13:55:14 discon client: (104, 1236) T=000:00:00:000, RC=2,RCS=0, RB=32,RBS=8, SC=8,SCS=2, SB=234,SBS=58
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:22 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:55:13 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE: 28000, NATIVE ERROR: 18456 (0x4818)

2018-02-14 13:55:13 ::LoadCharacter 1 ?? qerr=-1, {? = call [usp_Read_User_CashPoint_NCash](?,1,'Defmo')}

2018-02-14 13:55:13 ErrorMsg=, SQL STATE: 00000, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)



Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #2

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
PHP Code:
USE [PS_GameData]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[usp_Read_Guild2_R]    Script Date: 02/14/2018 20:15:14 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO






ALTER Proc 
[dbo].[usp_Read_Guild2_R]

AS

SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT G
.GuildIDG.GuildNameG.MasterNameG.CountryG.GuildPoint
ISNULL(H.Rank,31RankISNULL(H.Etin,0EtinISNULL(H.UseHouse,0UseHouseISNULL(H.Remark''RemarkISNULLH.BuyHouse,0BuyHouseISNULL(H.EtinReturnCnt)  EtinReturnCntISNULL(H.KeepEtin0KeepEtin
FROM Guilds G
LEFT OUTER JOIN GuildDetails H ON G
.GuildID H.GuildID
WHERE G
.Del=0
ORDER BY G
.Rank DESC

SET NOCOUNT OFF 
Try this query for the "Rank" error

And for this:
PHP Code:
2018-02-14 13:55:13 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE28000NATIVE ERROR18456 (0x4818
Change your login credinials to the right one.


Regards


.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
This is the result i get

Quote:
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure usp_Read_Guild2_R, Line 18
Invalid column name 'Rank'.
Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #4

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden151 View Post
This is the result i get

DROP the old procedure and then make a new one..


.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
Skillrex, i am not going to lie to you.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
This was supposed to be a nice fun hobby lol
Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #6

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden151 View Post
Skillrex, i am not going to lie to you.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
This was supposed to be a nice fun hobby lol
Do you have teamviewer my friend? Send me you teamviewer ID and PW and i help you.

Regards
.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
I do not, however i am good at following instructions.
step by stepish
Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #8

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
okay then i write the Login problem here at first.

1. Take your login credinials from SQL Serer ( Name and Password)
2. Open the file: C:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Server\ps_passwordEnc.exe
3. Put you Password in and take the encrypted password.
4. Go to C:\ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client\Bin\Config and open the ini files. (PS_GameWar ini is not needed)
5. In every .ini you see something like below...
PHP Code:
GameData=127.0.0.1PS_GameDatasaAAB20041B20A6BFD1DDEF4B8CEB28FF826C32E95F3B4872320F355D2DC96B83570C0C8BF06B8B6492283A3A82D1CCFDBBF70BF80F72565C980B6B923583D682C50ADB154FD15A1B3C1E8F9267C37FE803F69A62F4CE24F8751111E2259D5F1F76278F6DC4DCAEE6BDFE9E29C8EAED97E61E31B753DCBFD8EF4959385828B9EC9 
6. Paste your SQL account at the position Shaiya in your .ini.
7. Replace every long encrypted Password with your generated password at point 2.
8. Do this at any .ini and your Shaiya Server should can connect to the SQL Database.

Maybe you have to create or change the Linked Servers. But this we do later. First to this what i wrote here and when cant connect post your error logs again.

I hope Its easy to understand.

Regards
.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
did all that here are my logs after DC after character select

Quote:
2018-02-14 15:08:31 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)

2018-02-14 15:08:34 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 15:08:34 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 15:08:35 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'usp_Read_Guild2_R'., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 2812 (0xAFC)

2018-02-14 15:08:35 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 15:08:35 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'usp_Read_Guild2_R'., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 2812 (0xAFC)

2018-02-14 15:08:35 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 15:08:35 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'usp_Read_Guild2_R'., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 2812 (0xAFC)

2018-02-14 15:08:35 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 15:09:36 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE: 28000, NATIVE ERROR: 18456 (0x4818)

2018-02-14 15:09:36 ::LoadCharacter 1029 JADEN qerr=-1, {? = call [usp_Read_User_CashPoint_NCash](?,1,'Defmo')}

2018-02-14 15:09:36 ErrorMsg=, SQL STATE: 00000, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:20 PS_USERLOG__system log start (UserLog)

2018-02-14 13:54:20 connect

2018-02-14 13:54:25 connect

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:14:00:000, RC=15,RCS=0, RB=93,RBS=0, SC=14,SCS=0, SB=56,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=17,RCS=0, RB=182,RBS=0, SC=14,SCS=0, SB=56,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:14:00:000, RC=15,RCS=0, RB=93,RBS=0, SC=14,SCS=0, SB=56,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2018-02-14 15:08:25 PS_USERLOG__system log end (UserLog)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:22 PS_GAMELOG__system log start (GameLog01)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect game

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=15,RCS=0, RB=93,RBS=0, SC=14,SCS=0, SB=56,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect game

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2018-02-14 15:08:25 PS_GAMELOG__system log end (GameLog01)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:22 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect game, Name=



2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:54:26 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Rank'., SQL STATE: 42S22, NATIVE ERROR: 207 (0xCF)

2018-02-14 13:54:26 LoadGuildList failed qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Guild2_R

2018-02-14 13:55:13 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'Shaiya'., SQL STATE: 28000, NATIVE ERROR: 18456 (0x4818)

2018-02-14 13:55:13 ::LoadCharacter 1 ?? qerr=-1, {? = call [usp_Read_User_CashPoint_NCash](?,1,'Defmo')}

2018-02-14 13:55:13 ErrorMsg=, SQL STATE: 00000, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (4, 64)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=15,RCS=0, RB=93,RBS=0, SC=17,SCS=0, SB=2120,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=28,RCS=0, RB=358,RBS=0, SC=22,SCS=0, SB=2445,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect game, Name=Game01



2018-02-14 15:08:25 disconnect game, Name=Game01



2018-02-14 15:08:25 save market... wait plz...



2018-02-14 15:08:25 save all... wait plz... enter /uc



2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2018-02-14 15:08:25 PS_DBAGENT__system log end (DBAgent01)


2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:24 PS_GAME__system log start (Game01) [KR]

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/sorp1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/croco2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Troll1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Spink1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/GoldenPig

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Sorp3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/SorpNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/SorpNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Sorp2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrocoNamed3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed2

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/OrcNamed3

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/TrollNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/HellTouthNamed1

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Deinos

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Parridalis

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Alcarian

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/ZinAlcaria

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Belizabeth

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Kirhiross

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/CrypticOne

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Haruhion

2018-02-14 13:54:24 Loaded Behavior In Factory : data/ai/Freezing

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=7199, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=7200, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=10214, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:24 RandomOption Error : ItemID=10215, byServer=3, Wis=0

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect mgr 1196

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect dbagent 1200

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect dbagent2 1204

2018-02-14 13:54:26 connect gamelog 1220

2018-02-14 13:54:26 Market End -----------------------

2018-02-14 13:54:27 Load Shaiya.SData 0

2018-02-14 13:54:40 <Console input> /nprotectoff

2018-02-14 13:54:40 <Console output> cmd NProtect off ok

2018-02-14 13:55:14 discon client: (104, 1236) T=000:00:00:000, RC=2,RCS=0, RB=32,RBS=8, SC=8,SCS=2, SB=234,SBS=58

2018-02-14 14:54:36 InsZone Count : CurAll(0), GuildHouse(cur=0,max=0), GuildRank(cur=0,max=0), Party(cur=0,max=0)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2018-02-14 15:08:25 Call save all waiting...

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=16,RCS=0, RB=162,RBS=0, SC=19,SCS=0, SB=173,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=22,RCS=0, RB=2445,RBS=0, SC=28,SCS=0, SB=358,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 discon mgr ((3,1236, 162,173)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 discon dbagent ((3,1236, 2445,358)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 mgr Connection Lost INFO : T=001:13:00:000, RC=16,RCS=0, RB=162,RBS=0, SC=19,SCS=0, SB=173,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 dbagent Connection Lost INFO : T=001:13:00:000, RC=22,RCS=0, RB=2445,RBS=0, SC=28,SCS=0, SB=358,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 mgr server disconnection

2018-02-14 15:08:25 db agent server disconnected...

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 call disconnectAll...

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=14,RCS=0, RB=56,RBS=0, SC=15,SCS=0, SB=93,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 discon gamelog ((3,1236, 56,93)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 gamelog Connection Lost INFO : T=001:13:00:000, RC=14,RCS=0, RB=56,RBS=0, SC=15,SCS=0, SB=93,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 game log server disconnection

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=17,RCS=0, RB=2120,RBS=0, SC=15,SCS=0, SB=93,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:13:00:000, RC=14,RCS=0, RB=56,RBS=0, SC=17,SCS=0, SB=182,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 discon dbagent2 ((3,1236, 2120,93)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 discon userlog ((3,1236, 56,182)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 dbagent2 Connection Lost INFO : T=001:13:00:000, RC=17,RCS=0, RB=2120,RBS=0, SC=15,SCS=0, SB=93,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 userlog Connection Lost INFO : T=001:13:00:000, RC=14,RCS=0, RB=56,RBS=0, SC=17,SCS=0, SB=182,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 db agent2 server disconnected...

2018-02-14 15:08:25 userlog log server disconnection

2018-02-14 15:08:25 server shutdown Connection INFO : T=001:14:00:000, NumC=0,CMin=0,CMax=1,CAvg=0.00, CAva=1,CReq=1,CCnt=1,DCCnt=1, CTimeT=000:00:00:000,CTimeAvg=000:00:00:000, RBT=32,RBS=0,RBSC=8,SBT=234,SBS=0,SBSC=58

2018-02-14 15:08:25 Save Shaiya.SData 0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 PS_GAME__system log end (Game01)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown
Quote:
2018-02-14 13:54:25 PS_LOGIN__system log start (Login01)

2018-02-14 13:54:30 <Console input> /vchkoff

2018-02-14 13:54:30 <Console output> cmd version chk off ok

2018-02-14 14:54:35 cmd_auto server info log

user = 0 (0/500)

2018-02-14 14:54:35 T=001:00:00:000, NumC=0,CMin=0,CMax=1,CAvg=0.00, CAva=1,CReq=1,CCnt=1,DCCnt=1, CTimeT=000:00:00:000,CTimeAvg=000:00:00:000, RBT=194,RBS=0,RBSC=10,SBT=277,SBS=0,SBSC=14

2018-02-14 14:54:35 SContext=2(1022/1024)

SContextSend=0(1024/1024)

SContextAccept=0(0/0)

SPacketBufferSendS=1(1023/1024)

SPacketBufferSendM=0(1024/1024)

SPacketBufferSendB=2(1022/1024)

SSyncQueueBufferSend::SQueueSendNode=1(1023/1024)

SSyncQueueBufferPriority::SQueuePrioritySendNode=0 (0/0)

SSyncQueueStatus::SQueueStatusNode=0(1024/1024)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:14:00:000, RC=22,RCS=0, RB=206,RBS=0, SC=461,SCS=0, SB=3776,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 SAgent:isconnect: (3, 1236)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 mgr server disconnection

2018-02-14 15:08:25 1 1 T=001:14:00:000, RC=14,RCS=0, RB=56,RBS=0, SC=15,SCS=0, SB=93,SBS=0

2018-02-14 15:08:25 log system server disconnection

2018-02-14 15:08:25 PS_LOGIN__system log end (Login01)

2018-02-14 15:08:25 3 1 SService::ServiceCtrlDispatcher(): service shutdown
Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
Okay,
it seems that you DROPPED the procedure and dont create the new one.

Quote:
CREATE Proc usp_Read_Guild2_R

AS

SET NOCOUNT ON

SELECT G.GuildID, G.GuildName, G.MasterName, G.Country, G.GuildPoint,
ISNULL(H.Rank,31) Rank, ISNULL(H.Etin,0) Etin, ISNULL(H.UseHouse,0) UseHouse, ISNULL(H.Remark, '') Remark, ISNULL( H.BuyHouse,0) BuyHouse, ISNULL(H.EtinReturnCnt, 0 ) EtinReturnCnt, ISNULL(H.KeepEtin, 0) KeepEtin
FROM Guilds G
LEFT OUTER JOIN GuildDetails H ON G.GuildID = H.GuildID
WHERE G.Del=0
ORDER BY G.Rank DESC

SET NOCOUNT OFF
Please try this query now.

Are you really sure, that you entered the right login credinials?

It can be easy done via teamviewer. max 5 minutes...
.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 14
Got busy.
I have downloaded Teamviewer.
I am ready for this to work.
Jaden151 is offline  
Old   #12

 
elite*gold: 120
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 687
Received Thanks: 230
Fine. So then send me your teamviewer credinials via pm.

Regards


.:Skrillex:. is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Help.I need an help.please enter
:)Hello guys, I need guide how to make conquer online private server with monk and ninja and with pure skills that in trinityCO now alot of server...
3 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
help Enter World Timeout
OGG L2Walker 10.9.3 19:04:17 *ʹߡ 19:04:17 Link LoginServer Succeed. 19:04:21 Login LoginServer Success. 19:04:22 上次登录服务器 19:04:22...
1 Replies - Lineage 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.