Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DC after char select and click play

Discussion on DC after char select and click play within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question DC after char select and click play

Hi, I came here to receive some help because I'm stuck and I can't understand the problem, all services are good, commands too, no game data load error, but when I choose my character, then click play, it makes loading screen,but 2-3 seconds after this, it freezes and sgraphics has stopped working, I hope one of you could help me with that, thanks.

dump file:
Old 02/08/2018, 18:04   #2

ps_game.exe crashed?
Old 02/08/2018, 20:53   #3

If you get a sgraphic error while loading, this most likely means that something that is being loaded is not correct.

This should mean that a .sdata file is in the wrong format or imported as decrypted, while it should be encrypted.

You should know best which files you edited, so try to check the formats and import them correctly.
Old 02/08/2018, 20:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Skrillex:. View Post
ps_game.exe crashed?
No, it 's the game itself that crashes/sgraphs has stopped working while loading

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShFanatic View Post
If you get a sgraphic error while loading, this most likely means that something that is being loaded is not correct.

This should mean that a .sdata file is in the wrong format or imported as decrypted, while it should be encrypted.

You should know best which files you edited, so try to check the formats and import them correctly.
I dunno, because with a certain game.exe it doesn't I think, but that game.exe is crypted and I can't find how to to change the ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShFanatic View Post

I don't know, looks like i updated db and everything but it still crashes :/
Old 02/09/2018, 13:42   #5

Try another uneditied working client with game.exe.. When you get sgraphic error then your game.exe is broken... When not you updated something wrong