Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who can solve the GAME

Discussion on Who can solve the GAME within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Who can solve the GAME

Who can solve the GAME, identify the traditional Chinese characters, enter the game to appear in chaos, and input the traditional characters to the code, who can solve this problem

Inputting traditional Chinese characters, there are chaotic codes in the game
Old 06/09/2018, 10:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
use ollydbg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solve] Themida [Solve]
03/28/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
Heya o,o , We found the 'Solve' of the Themida Error. Screen:http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2975/sen zatitolo1oz2.jpg
Can You help me to solve one problem?
05/01/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Why I get "file load fail"?
the money can solve all your problems
01/12/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
i'm so sorry guys for annoying and please accept my excuse and i hope good luck for all just that what i mean....thanks for inform me : xsamu , ipavli19 , Batosia237 with my best wishes guys and please MOD accept my excuse.. I was not intended that :(
my country cabal got X tray ! so can any1 teach me how to solve it ?
11/06/2007 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
:p i'm tryin to kick out X tray though from my cabal but i have never meet it becoz with any game i played so i dun know wat will i do with it >.< Pls some help me ! Ty much ;) I can't do anything becoz it lock cheat engineer if i logon cheat engineer i can't log on game >.< it report error on game though ... i dun have any program to run on X tray
how to solve those pro??? can somebody help me ??
05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have get the (C9) error.. and disconnect from the game when i just log on the game... and also the version words in pink colour under the colunm key in ur passwrod changing to ox33.org.... can someone pls help me :(