Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

We Searching Map Editors

Discussion on We Searching Map Editors within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow We Searching Map Editors

hi epvp members and shaiya devs ,

I plan to make event maps for Shaiya.

Mount Event Map , VS Event Map etc...

Will you help me with the map?

recently we make any maps for christmas

if you have information about the map you can reach me at this skype or discord.

Discord : XareL#4257

Tags
event, map, shaiya, time

« costumes model bug | After untouchable active death while reviving :thinking: »

Similar Threads
Searching good cabalmain editors
02/11/2010 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
Like the title says i need some1 that knows how to work with ollydbg and knows how to eliminate x-trap and add gm commands..pls leave a reply or pm me with your msn/yahoo id thx..
Tele hack from map to map? or to higher lvl map?
01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
im lvl 84.. is there anyway i could go to maps higher than my level?.. im in dekaron SEA.. like, tomb of black dragon.. or whatever, higher level map..
Other Editors like WPE ?
11/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi, gibt es auch andere Packet Editors als WPE Pro ?? ich finde wpe net so sicher, weil es von antivir progs als virus erkannt wird :S mfG Snake2k
Packet editors:moonbox
09/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
so after much being talked at about packet editors, and how you cant just send a packet that says you picked up money over and over again because apparently the server checks to see if the money was ever there Would it be possible to send a data packet saying you got whatever item because of a moonbox? basically choosing what you get from it, while still having to use the item. Or is this not possible? just throwing around ideas :)
any good hex editors?
08/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i wanted to try the hex editing tutorial, but i dont know where to find a hex editor. would have done a search on here but 'hex' is too short for the search and 'editor' isnt very specific :? anyway, if anyone could tell me what to use or where i can get one (hopefully free ;)) i would really appreciate it