Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya stat rec runes

Discussion on Shaiya stat rec runes within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya stat rec runes

okay so i bought this script from i think it was sarest, dont remember it was awhile back but it makes out stats for stat rec runes which i have in item.sdata, the sad thing is that i needed to change itemids and i cant find the procedure or trigger that he used in sql. can anyone help with this? (lol)
Old 09/02/2017, 00:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you bought that script from me, feel free to contact me on Skype: sarest3 for look into it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [H] Paypal [S] AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat
03/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Paypal AK-47 Fire Serpent Stat, AWP Asiimov Stat, AWP Man-O-War Stat offer me here or in skype
[Selling] [Store] Stat AWP ASI, STAT M4 ASI, STAT FN Orion and Serpent FT
01/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
StatTrak™ AWP Asiimov FT StatTrak™ M4A4 Asiimov FT StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN StatTrak™ USP-S Orion FN Sticker: Headhunter (Foil) AK-47 Fire Serpent FT AK-47 Fire Serpent FT Everything being sold for 80% of steam market price. I am only willing to sell to reputable people so if you barely have any rep I'm not trading with you even if you're going first. Payment option: PayPal