Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help I'm having this problem soon after setting an account without character as GM, b

Discussion on Help I'm having this problem soon after setting an account without character as GM, b within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help I'm having this problem soon after setting an account without character as GM, b

Closed...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having Porblems setting up the register
02/18/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
i am haveing problems with my register what is the easyest way to make it work for the client . Your suggestions are greatly appreciated
im having the DC problem after i log in with the CRC
11/19/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hey when i log in the game with my vac on, along with the No-CRC i get dc after a few seconds from loading screen. i was curious why this happned? I placed the GGK in the bin and the CRC files in bin and Game guard as well. anyways id like some feedback, i know a few people had this issue so iw anted to know what the problem was.