Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Name already in use

Discussion on [HELP] Name already in use within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Name already in use

Hello everybody! It's me, once again xD.

I got an error "Name already in use". I searched around for any fixes, and I found some codes and executed them, but still the error is not fixed, I can't create new character because all names are already in use.

Could you atleast tell me how to fix it, or even if there is another one code please paste it if possible. I tried to fix it by myself but it was unsuccessful.
Old 07/19/2017, 02:11   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is there some way to use a summoner name that is already in use by someone else?
10/20/2015 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Even just on the cosmetic level? We want to pull a huge prank on our asshole friend and I need to impersonate him in chat from a fake account for it to work. Any way to do this? Thanks for any help guys. Happy PvPing!
Name already in use [HELP]
09/25/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
can someone help me fix this error .:confused: 2011-09-24 23:28:06 PS_DBAGENT__system log start (DBAgent01) 2011-09-24 23:28:25 connect game, Name= 2011-09-24 23:28:25 connect game, Name=
Name already in use after Name Change Stone/Scroll
08/22/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
I got a problem . I got my server running , but when i use Name Change , after i exit and login again , it asks me for the name , it says name already in use ( but it changes the name ) and then you must exit and login again for it to work , but it should normally change the name without relog .