Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Costume/Pet Timer

Discussion on Costume/Pet Timer within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Costume/Pet Timer

is it possible to make it possible that pets/costumes last longer than 30 days? like permanent?
Old 01/08/2017, 05:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Yes it is possible. Of course it depends on what pet/costume system you're using. There aren't many around so there are not many possibilities. If you're using shen1l files there's a file called "Timer" which you can simply delete. I have his system installed in my test server and with that file missing items can only be permanent.

If you want to have both permanent and non-permanent items then you will have to wait for someone else to answer because I haven't experimented much.
yes i am using shens, how do i remove it so they are perm?
Old 01/08/2017, 18:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Well, shen1l files use a file called Timer.doc which I don't really know how it works but as I said before, I've used his files in my server without it and all my costumes/pets are permanent (they display a message in the item description that says From [Date of purchase] [Time of purchase] To [Date of purchase] [Time of purchase]) but that is something defined by Client, not the Server, so it will not affect the item.

Anyways, back to your question, you only need to remove the Timer.doc wherever you have it placed (my guess is PSM_Client/Bin with all ps_***.exe( or perhaps PSM_Client/Bin/Timer). After you've done that just test yourself it they are permanent or not.
there is no timer file in the server files lol, from what i can see in the doc is that he just uses a query.