Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NPS QUEST.SDATA SHSTUDIO 0.7.5.5 PROBLEM!

Discussion on NPS QUEST.SDATA SHSTUDIO 0.7.5.5 PROBLEM! within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking NPS QUEST.SDATA SHSTUDIO 0.7.5.5 PROBLEM!

Help me!
Watch -
Old 10/17/2016, 12:03   #2

Received Thanks: 1,161
The NPCQuest.sdata that goes into server files must be decrypted. Use Lilprohackers Data File Tool (you have it on your desktop).
Old 10/17/2016, 12:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessio View Post
Help me!
Watch -
The solution is simple only it works with 5.3 vercion open your files and change the format ep 5
Old 10/19/2016, 12:06   #4

The fact is that when you do so all the NPCs move, and are not right!

- watch

- watch

Help me my skype - dev.team.sweet.devil
Old 06/11/2020, 08:29   #5

помогите понять пж shStudio 0.7.5.5 при нажатии Client + Open Arfchive + Data.saf ничего не происходит
Old 06/11/2020, 12:53   #6

you have discord or skype?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deutsche Item.Sdata /Skill.Sdata /Monster.Sdata
05/27/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
hey.. ich bin auf der suche nach den wie oben stehenden s.data´s.. ich habe alles scho durchsucht.. kann jedoch nichts finden :/ dank im vorraus.
[REQUEST] ShStudio DO NOT OPEN Item.SData from Shaiya ES Ep5 Data Files.
01/03/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
The messaje is: Error, the file item.sdata can not be loaded or processed I just want to set TRADEABLE all the UNTRADEABLE ITEMS... (quest Items, Epics, Godnes capes,... all the items) Here is the Item.SData File, if you want to try... So, if you can set the file like I need... I WILL THANK TO YOU FOREVER... P.D.: "I'm ussing ShStudio 7.1 and it's fine with the others Shaiya Files."
Item.sdata and ShStudio
04/29/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
hi :) can anyone send me the item.sdata from original shaiya? im having trouble with downloading it. also, which shstudio version allows u to see the whole set and not individually? thanks, much appriciated ^^
[HELP] Problem with shStudio with quest editor
10/23/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all. I have a small but annoying problem: In quest editor, in my NpcQuest.SData file, i want to change what classes can make a quest but when i submit the changes, thez returns back. I can change messages, rewards, pnjs who given quest... but no classes which can make the quest. I have tested with a lot of differents quests, but the bug persist everywhere. Someone can help me? Or say me another program which can change classes of a quest? Cordially (Sorry for my english)
shstudio speichert Monster.sdata nicht mehr ab
01/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
Irgendwie speichert mein sh studio meine monster.sdata nicht mehr ab auf den desktop mit meinem sql script :( So einen problem hatte ich noch nie. Die Einstellungen in sh studio waren nicht korrekt auf einmal. Dann habe ich es wieder so gemacht wie es vorher war. Aber es geht nicht. Das kommische ist das ich item.sdata abspeichern kann. Aber monster.sdata nicht. Ich habe auch shstudio neu heruntergeladen. Es geht immer noch nicht. Sry für die dumme frage. Aber ich komme nicht mehr weiter. Mfg...