Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

if you have an idea to unlock my problem

Discussion on if you have an idea to unlock my problem within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if you have an idea to unlock my problem

Hello everyone

Currently creating my server, I encounter a major order concerns.
The problem comes from the monster.sdata. After extracting the files correctly with data tool, I put them in SH Studio to make the changes.
Clicking on a mobs, there are no stats or assigned skill. I looked on several mobs and that is exactly the same.

In Game, to test whether the mobs were bugged, I've realized that the skills mobs did not display the icon set to stun or poison for example and the description of the skill was empty ...

picture when mobs use a skill (poison, freeze, sleep..etc)

Yes I know a lot of problems

So turning on SH studio, it turned out that the NpcSkill.sdata was also bugged ...

To date, I can not move my changes since I can not realize the damage boss test and the test of skills mobs

If you have an idea or then the solution to this problem, do not hesitate to respond to the post.

cordially
Old 09/26/2016, 17:03   #2

Hello, you must create monsterex.sdata se here for editing and so. 2nd make sure your skill match with you database.. sorry for my bad english i hope you understand me xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/28/2016, 21:49   #3

Thank you EnemySpotted for your answer

, I got all the stats of mobs through monsterEx.sdata but I always have trouble with the skills mobs whose icon and description do not match.

Same for the characters very limited skill can be improved. When I click on a skill to level up it tells me: "unable to learn skill"

I really have no idea to fix the bug that I meet.