Does anybody have an English interface for shaiya PT client ? I tried Pheonix and os but there are some files that doesn't fit, which is I currently can't edit right now cause my photoshop just expired, a little help would be nice if someone has it, contact me on Skype: SadistSenpai
[******] Senpai i think have many, just search, if I were you work with what you have, will give work to translate but it's what you can do for yourself, and be proud to do their own work I think so, good luck.
[******] Senpai i think have many, just search, if I were you work with what you have, will give work to translate but it's what you can do for yourself, and be proud to do their own work I think so, good luck.
Ik bro but this I can't atm since I don't have photoshop anymore and won't be getting it for awhile so that's why I'm asking if anyone has that can be used on shaiya PT client
Ik bro but this I can't atm since I don't have photoshop anymore and won't be getting it for awhile so that's why I'm asking if anyone has that can be used on shaiya PT client
if you want you can extract the interface of any of these Clients
credits are for sky by upload the files
if you want you can extract the interface of any of these Clients
credits are for sky by upload the files
Tried but it doesn't match Shaiya PT ep 6.4, everytime I import the folder I get this thing sequence no matching element. then try logging in after server log in error download or something like that.
Tried but it doesn't match Shaiya PT ep 6.4, everytime I import the folder I get this thing sequence no matching element. then try logging in after server log in error download or something like that.
everything is compatible
if you want only the interface is compatible
because the files are only tga and dds just take them out and put them in your files but if you're talking about sdata files that's another story
everything is compatible
if you want only the interface is compatible
because the files are only tga and dds just take them out and put them in your files but if you're talking about sdata files that's another story
I'm talking about the folder interface when I try to import the thing and it loads later on says sequence elements doesn't match something like that but I just press ok everytime it says that and after I went to client now to log in its already in English but after I choose a server and press select/ok it gives me an error, error download,
I'm talking about the folder interface when I try to import the thing and it loads later on says sequence elements doesn't match something like that but I just press ok everytime it says that and after I went to client now to log in its already in English but after I choose a server and press select/ok it gives me an error, error download,
Okay it really doesn't work after all it really needs some editing in Photoshop which I can't do atm cuz I don't have it, BUMP again if anyone has I'd appreciate it
Okay it really doesn't work after all it really needs some editing in Photoshop which I can't do atm cuz I don't have it, BUMP again if anyone has I'd appreciate it
really
when I ask you, you said everything was fine
that's why I asked for which game.exe you have
since I take the trouble to make a new client for you, now I have to make another for you because I already deleted.
now you tell me what game.exe are you using?
really
when I ask you, you said everything was fine
that's why I asked for which game.exe you have
since I take the trouble to make a new client for you, now I have to make another for you because I already deleted.
now you tell me what game.exe are you using?
I'm using Shaiya PT client and shen1 game exe for ep6.4 contact me in skype pls SadistSenpai
[Release]Modified English Client Interface 02/07/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 24 Replies Hey Elitepvpers.
EVERYTHING IS MOVED TO MY OWN WEBSITE!
I wont answer anyone on elitepvpers anymore.
I'm tired of all my stuff gets shut down. (closed)
so I decided. to move everything I have in here, to my own website.
International Metin2 Forum.
Full english package ts1 Alt1 including User-Interface 06/24/2012 - 12Sky2 - 16 Replies This package is in part made by others, namely the Item / NPC / Mob / Quest changes have previously been made by several people of which I know only 2. These are b... (Duvel) and Erigeron (hinted by the ts1 JP translation done by me :P)
The added part in the this package is the User-Interface, ranging from the 2nd password system when logging in, up to inventory windows and other windows.
All this work, including the work done by others took a lot of hours and patience. Especially the...
[Release] Artmoney Pro 7.31 english interface 08/08/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies Good evening
for me it's not working on int on my vista system - but anyway maybe some1 need it / can use it
well - unzip it - install it
Install password is SuperProcess57335
then copy the *.amkey file in your folder location of Artmoney