Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Session service cant start

Discussion on Session service cant start within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Session service cant start

Hi all. i am making my own shaiya private server but i got 1 problem : in the PSMServer_Mgr when i do Start all service all the services start but then the session dissconnects and after that all of it shuts down please help
Old 08/05/2016, 16:34   #2

Logs would help. Grab your logs from PSM_Client\Bin\Log and post them here please.
Old 08/05/2016, 19:39   #3

1 Stop your sql server
2 Download plesk instaler
3 Instal sql 2008 with plesk

And that's all!
You don't even need config your sql if first you disable all sql what you have.

Your problem is with connect between sql server and ShaiyaServer files

Tags
shaiya help, shaiya private server, shaiya server error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
when you start the Session gives pause
11/27/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 7 Replies
Please help me, when I restart it all green but are swept out after the Session paused and stopped all. http://i51.tinypic.com/2w6i6a9.jpg
Session wont start
05/19/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
hello Epvpers i am makeing my own server and atm i have to the part of starting all services. they are all green and pasued when i try to start them all they all start and work besides the session at the top it satys paused and this stops the others from staying started and then pasues them aswell so if anyone could answer this question would greatly be thanked :D it says in logswhen i try starting it Userlog failed and Init failed
Session Wont Start
06/11/2012 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Request Delete
[PHP] Problem - Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]
05/06/2012 - Web Development - 8 Replies
Hallo ich möchte ein polnisches Script ins deutsche übersetzen damit ich ein Projekt weiterführen kann, allerdings ergibt sich das ziemlich schwer, egal bei welcher PHP Datei ich den Text veränder tritt dieser Fehler auf: "Warning: session_start() : Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /users/test/www/poczekalnia.php:1) in /users/test/www/poczekalnia.php on line 21" Hier zum Beispiel ist es: "Brak obiektów do wyświetlenia" Änder ich es in: "Es gibt...
[WTS] Honorbuddy Expand Session Service
12/09/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , I'm offering my service to expand the available sessions of your honobuddy account ! I can expand it up 9 sessions ! PM me for info about price or something else. Bye !