Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setitem.sdata edit

Discussion on Setitem.sdata edit within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Setitem.sdata edit

hello elitepvpers,have no idea how to edit Setitem.sdata,can anyone share their knowledge?I would be very grateful,thanks
Old 07/31/2016, 05:55   #2

Received Thanks: 3,359
SetItem.sdata structure:

uint32 countOfItemSets

-- repeated countOfItemSets times

uint16 index
StrASC name
-- repeated 13 times
uint16 category -- item's type
uint16 ident -- item's typeID
-- end block
-- repeated 13 times
StrASC bonus -- description of bonus
-- end block

-- end block

where:
StrASC: ASCII string prefixed by its length coded as an int32; for instance "test\0" is coded 05000000 7465737400

Note that the actually applied bonus (the characteristics on which it is applied and its intensity) are NOT defined in this file.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/22/2017, 17:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
Note that the actually applied bonus (the characteristics on which it is applied and its intensity) are NOT defined in this file.
so how do sets work?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Deutsche Item.Sdata /Skill.Sdata /Monster.Sdata
05/27/2018 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
hey.. ich bin auf der suche nach den wie oben stehenden s.data´s.. ich habe alles scho durchsucht.. kann jedoch nichts finden :/ dank im vorraus.
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
Need to edit my Cash.SData
07/30/2012 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
Anyone got a link or can help me edit my Cash.SData i need to add new gear to it but dont know where to put the 0s and all D:
[REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata
06/13/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Can somebody help me with a SDATA decryptor and a episode 5 npcquest.sdata that is decrypted?
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!