Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with costumes

Discussion on Problem with costumes within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with costumes

Hello. A friend of mine has a server which uses costumes on EP5. He managed to make them work, but there's a small problem which we can't find the cause of: some of them are messed up, like one has an arm stretched, another one has a leg stretched, one has a knee ***** xD

Unfortunately I can't show any screenshots, but if anyone knows what the cause might be... we've checked the 3DC files, converted them to EP4 vertex, checked the DDS files too...

Thanks.
Old 04/27/2016, 18:59   #2

Received Thanks: 1,399
I believe we have no solution for this yet.

That's how they look though:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2016, 22:40   #3

this is a visual bug of the game.exe, with a simple edit in the game.exe you can fix it

here you can see where you making modifications in the game.exe you can change the set looks like this
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2016, 22:45   #4

Forgot to mention, it's on an EP5 game.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Costumes problem 34k
11/01/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hei, I upgrade my server of 2089M to 34k and tha costumes who is on player, disappear of they. What is the problem ? (the costumes show on character, but in COSTUMES WINDOWS IS disappear I PAY WITH PAYPAL !
Problem with costumes system
09/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi to All, I have a problem with the system costumes, I have the lib Ricky92 in my files, but I was missing the Customer and install the official archives to my client and not the outfit works, No Put in box, here a picture .. http://oi40.tinypic.com/jttdlu.jpg sorry for the English. Google Translator
[PROBLEM] Costume, invisible costumes
08/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello! I have a problem with the costumes. I have game2089m + lib ricky92 v1.2.4 I see no costume wearing. Here they look like my files: root/uiinventory.py Kod: 170241 WKLEJTO.PL Darmowa wklejka, na zawsze!
[HELP] About Costumes
01/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm showing pictures so you will understand whats wrong. What have I missed? Costume appears but then all body which does not have costume parts dissapear. It is not texture cause I checked it already. http://imageshack.us/a/img801/6864/110uo.png http://imageshack.us/a/img600/8185/111fgs.png
Costumes
08/20/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i cant no longer buy a permanent costume?! or they will come out soon? sorry for the nub question :rolleyes: