Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flying screeshot?

Discussion on Flying screeshot? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flying screeshot?

Someone can share with me, how to do this? I want to take screenshots or record PvPs like this, its like the Admin is flying or something like
Old 04/20/2016, 23:36   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.jimmy998 View Post

Someone can share with me, how to do this? I want to take screenshots or record PvPs like this, its like the Admin is flying or something like
Is actually using the unlimited camera scroll which i believe can be done with the same tool that change the game.exe's IP for lazy people (sorry forgot it's name)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2016, 01:21   #3

Use this command:
/camlimit off
No tool needed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2016, 14:58   #4

You could find the address where the Y coordinate is stored (in CE), and set two keys to increase/decrease it. That way you could go up and down, while running in the map and use it as a 'free flight camera'.
The effect is local.