Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What id wings ???

Discussion on What id wings ??? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What id wings ???

What id wings ???(Shaiya PT 6.3 and Shaiya US 8 episode
Old 03/05/2016, 08:53   #2

Received Thanks: 3,358
nosense question.

the european client (patch 290) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 4
the Korean client (patch 308) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 2
the Chinese client (patch 663) uses ... no way to get patches today.
the US client (patch 343) doesn't include wings.

if you have a recent client that supports wings, you was able to read these values.

if you haven't a recent client, these figures are fully useless; in order to use wings, you have to define some kind of mantles (extending the cloak/Character/***/*.PC files with some of the info of Character/Wing/wing.mon, and of course importing .3DC & DDS files for wings into the expected folders) then the wings idents will be 24-anyValueYOUchoose or 39-anyValueYouSet.

I hope you don't imagine that typing a "/getitem 121 ***" in your client will spontaneously and miraculously give you these wings, did you ?
Thanks
11 Users
Old 03/05/2016, 10:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
nosense question.

the european client (patch 290) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 4
the Korean client (patch 308) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 2
the Chinese client (patch 663) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 4
the US client (patch 343) doesn't include wings.

if you have a recent client that supports wings, you was able to read these values.
if you haven't a recent client, these figures are fully useless; in order to use wings, you have to define some kind of mantles (extending the cloak/Character/***/*.PC files with some of the info of Character/Wing/wing.mon, and of course importing .3DC & DDS files for wings into the expected folders) - I hope you don't imagine that typing a "/getitem 121 ***" in your client will spontaneously and miraculously give you these wings, did you ?
Hi How do I open Castor in the .sdata section 8?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 16:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]-RazoR-* View Post
Hi How do I open Castor in the .sdata section 8?
I'm not sure to understand your question.

.sdata files can be opened with (I cannot believe this is your question but in case it is).

For localised versions of the client (should I say "modern" ones?), the former .sdata files (including items/Items.sdata) are no longer used; instead the DBxxData.sdata files present in "BinarySData" folder are used, so with the european (localised!) client as well as USA, Chinese & Korean clients, you must opened the DBItemData.SData to read the items with Type 121.

For the not localised versions of the client, you may have a chance to find wings in the classical Item.sdata file.
I ignore how many clients are still using the old scheme, but the european (localised) client only contains text files for the French, German, Italian, Polish & Turk languages, no Spanish, Portuguese or Danish files; possibly these countries use a specific version of the game.

It is true for the spanish client:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/05/2016, 23:38   #5

Quote:

.sdata files can be opened with (I cannot believe this is your question but in case it is).

For localised versions of the client (should I say "modern" ones?), the former .sdata files (including items/Items.sdata) are no longer used; instead the DBxxData.sdata files present in "BinarySData" folder are used, so with the european (localised!) client as well as USA, Chinese & Korean clients, you must opened the DBItemData.SData to read the items with Type 121.

For the not localised versions of the client, you may have a chance to find wings in the classical Item.sdata file.
I ignore how many clients are still using the old scheme, but the european (localised) client only contains text files for the French, German, Italian, Polish & Turk languages, no Spanish, Portuguese or Danish files; possibly these countries use a specific version of the game.

Пожалуйста скажи как ты это сделал. Как добавил эти новые вкладки? Это новая версия студии?

Please tell me how you did it. As an added these new tabs? This is a new version of the studio?
Old 03/06/2016, 18:18   #6

I think its the new version hes working on right now
Old 03/06/2016, 18:57   #7

Received Thanks: 1,093
This will be the 0.7.5.6 ShStudio I think.

But seriously guys, please avoid nosens questions...

The shaiya pt client (patch 173) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 4 too.
With few server-side modifications, it is possible to import them into our private servers.

About the client-side,
you'll have to know that wings need a custom monster.sdata with four monsters called WING1 / WING2 / WING3 / WING4 for the wings (according the TypeID, the mobID should start from 4827)

Then, you'll obtain:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2016, 22:33   #8

Quote:

i tested it but having problem implementing it into my live server client but server files for my live server works fine so any advise for it cause i already patch all the files and still it gives alot of errors from time to time but still working 1 day for it and i hope i can find the way how to implement it.... thank you and have a nice day
Old 03/06/2016, 22:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trayne01 View Post
Correct.

Quote:
About the client-side,
you'll have to know that wings need a custom monster.sdata with four monsters called WING1 / WING2 / WING3 / WING4 for the wings (according the TypeID, the mobID should start from 4827)
I also received a PM dealing with the monster.sdata ... this mail and your post are a bit confusing - or I'm no longer able to understand shaiya stuff but I would like to think I'm.

the ES, PT, ..., Monster/Monster.sdata file as well as the EU BinarySData/DBMonster.sdata file contain 4 mobs with IDs 4827-4830 labelled "WING1" to "WING4", their level is 1000 and nothing in their data seems to be linked to wings details.

Also this is NOT the way wings are described; NO records in monster.sdata contain the .3DC or DDS defined used by the wings and present in folder ./Character/Wing, instead this folder contains a (very classical) Wing.mon that describes the layout of the wings (filenames of .3DC and .DDS as well as .ANI files used to animate the wings - iwth internal format possibly compliant with old clients and possibly new).

Finally, pets layout are described by the monster.sdata because they are entities external to the toon (as a mount); the wing instead give all appareances to be handled as an additional gear (so their definition by a wing.mon file and full layout definition in Character/Wing).
One can also note that in monsters.mon file, the pets records are #708-720; 750-758; 788-790; the way to convert these values to the model values used by records 120-n of items.sdata is unknown; if someone checked that point, thank for any share ...

So IFAI understand it, for the client side, wings must be defined as mantles - unless you're using a very client that manages them as a gear item.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 23:41   #10

Wing

Hello
First for all i have to give thanks to castor for the information
Quote:
Not it's necesari put the name "WINGX"

I test the wings and the wings use the parame "arg10" (shstudio 0.7.5)
for defined the model

this use the model of the monster.sdata for the model of wing.mon
for example
mob model 0 = wing model 0
mob model 1 = wing model 1
mob model 2 = wing model 2
mob model 3 = wing model 3

if don't exist the model in wing.mon the client take the model of the monster.sdata (as a pet)

Quote:
the way to convert these values to the model values used by records 120-n of items.sdata is unknown.
the pets model it's take for the monster.sdata starting with 4000 i haven't idea if we refer to

Sorry for the English
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/06/2016, 23:53   #11

Quote:

But seriously guys, please avoid nosens questions...

The shaiya pt client (patch 173) uses items Type 121, TypeID: 1 to 4 too.
With few server-side modifications, it is possible to import them into our private servers.

About the client-side,

Then, you'll obtain:
So the patch from shaiya pt wings for EP6 game.exe starts from (patch 173) to (patch 183) ?

But The Weapons and Shield will get affected for the wings implementation

Old 03/07/2016, 19:51   #12

Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaifer10
if don't exist the model in wing.mon the client take the model of the monster.sdata (as a pet)
True, as you can see:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead
So the patch from shaiya pt wings for EP6 game.exe starts from (patch 173) to (patch 183) ?
The patch #173 (from PT Shaiya) is the wings patch, this is the needed patch to add wings to your clients.

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor
So IFAI understand it, for the client side, wings must be defined as mantles - unless you're using a very client that manages them as a gear item.
Not really, its easy to add the wings slot at server side, we only need the correct game.exe (and few files from OS), and then, the server side is easy to edit. As you can see, I have mantles AND wings

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2016, 23:07   #13

Not really, its easy to add the wings slot at server side, we only need the correct game.exe (and few files from OS), and then, the server side is easy to edit. As you can see, I have mantles AND wings

[/QUOTE]

Yeah i Added it into my Server Client but its still a long way to go cause i do still need to remake the whole item.sdata cause it wont allow me to use my own item.sdata from this wings lol
Old 03/08/2016, 05:23   #14

yes but only works with item.data 6.2, if you try to convert ep 5 and make the desired editions later but will not be able to see the wings when converting right back to ep6.2 ..
All other items work properly only the wings are invisible.

the studio 0.7.5 is having some problem with the conversion of item.sdata ep5 to ep6.2 the tests that I only have problems typid 121

but with the release of studio 0.7.6 can easily edit all items in the table all items ^. ^ ...
Old 03/17/2016, 22:15   #15

I use the studio 0.7.5 but when try to edit in the table all items, donīt work, I wait for release