Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Register Email Verification

Discussion on Register Email Verification within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Register Email Verification

I know there was some previous registration scripts with email verification, but they are really old and do not work with the new php versions.

That is the latest one i could find which uses different functions and are not up to date. now i was wondering if anyone has a later script working with a newer php version or could maybe convert it to use a newer php version? (i use 5.3)
if anyone could give me some tips on this please let me know, thanks!
Old 11/18/2015, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 260
I'm total noob with php and i even not try learn this.
But i in my server using xampp and IIS and some script work with xampp and some with IIS.
Maybe this help you. : D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verification Email
09/15/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Yo, nachdem ich heut mal versucht habe, mein passwort zu ändern, warte ich seit mehreren stunden vergeblich auf die dazugehörige aktivierungsmail. Rito supp hab ich auch schon angeschrieben, bis jetzt tut es mich aber ignorieren. Ich hab die vermutung, dass es an meiner addresse liegt (web.de). Hatte schon jemand ähnliche probleme mit der mail und weiß, worans liegt? (schon filter neutral eingestellt, mehrere male versucht, richtige passwörter usw. eingeben)
Email verification
01/28/2014 - League of Legends - 12 Replies
Hey guys, Is it more safe to buy accounts now?
ABout email verification
11/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Guys, if i buy one account with E.Verification, how can i keep my EMAIL safely? PS: Hotmail.com
Help|Email Verification
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
What's Email verification is making ? And is it possible to cancel it after you make it ? I want to do it because I got a character that someone know his secret answer ,and I gave the player to someone(not the same person) ,and I afraid that the person who know the answer will give it to the other one and he will be able to change my password and details ...
Email Verification
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Is it possible to switch it off? It's damn annoying while trading accounts-.- I have to give my important e-mail accounts! So, is there a way to disable it???