Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buy immediately

Discussion on buy immediately within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation buy immediately

I am looking for a man who has a fixed ps game.ehe shopping with working without bugs 5.4 episode purchase.
My Skype dols.diables
Old 11/10/2015, 19:47   #2

Try this ps_game.
Old 11/11/2015, 10:47   #3

With those files are some bugs as a bug with glitter tank with x, etc. I'm looking for a normal working files to store in the game I am ready to pay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 1 win in gold 5 immediately
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, title says it all i want to buy 1 win, i'm on euw, im in gold 5, have 0 lp, tell me your price and if you can play the game immediately. i'll pay by paypal only and only to trusted people ofcourse.
[Buying] N.A Boost to be done Immediately
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Looking for a boost to be done immediately after payment. It is on the N.A server. I am currently Platinum II (60 points) and I want Platinum I. I gain 20-24 LP a win, and am only willing to pay $30. Post here if you can do it and finish it right away.
Read Immediately
10/14/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Im american so i can not read on how to setup a flyff server i had one but it was simple v 13 server files : Caali and i was wondering if anyone could link me a v13 server files american. Thanks in advance
Need Help Immediately
06/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i play ecsro english media works but when i wnat to make a charcter in chinese media and it restarts my computer and i get a fatal error english doesnt let me use english letters in making chacter help would be appreciated --- Merged Posts ( Be patient ) --- Regards, hussert i need a quick answer please this is realy weird
Rez Immediately After Death
07/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
English: Okay so you are about to die and are running away... well don't stop running, when you die put your mouse over the part where it says Go to Graveyard while running.... your spirit should rez quickly over the body and it will say rezzurect, click it fast and you can rez :D German: Also, wenn ihr kurtz vorm verrecken seid und wegrennt, hört nicht auf zu renne, rennt einfach weiter und zieht euren Cursor dahin wo der Button: Geistfreilassen "spawnt" wenn ihr tot seid.(Nicht...