Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change single Target to Union

Discussion on Change single Target to Union within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change single Target to Union

How to change single target skill to Party or Union? Exp : Aura of Peace skill(Priest) is buff to single Target. I want change it to Party or Union or near Caster(using EP 4)
i cant open Skill.Sdata in Character/Skill.Sdata by Shstudio 0.7.5. how to edit?
Old 10/13/2015, 06:21   #2

Follow to edit your Skill.SData.

Change "TargetType" to suit your needs:
  1. Trap
  2. Self Buff
  3. Target
  4. Party Buff
  5. Party Support (heal/dispel/stealth)
  6. AoE in place
  7. AoE on target
  8. Raid Buff (EP5+)
Please note that "TargetType = 8" won't work as a raid buff on an episode 4 server. I'd also advise against using ShStudio to edit skills, it will edit descriptions, skill names and ***** certain columns up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2015, 16:17   #3

Received Thanks: 3,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
[...] I'd also advise against using ShStudio to edit skills, it will edit descriptions, skill names and ***** certain columns up.
The generation of descriptions from a template and the actual numerical values of the skill was quite a challenge, it wasn't expected by a lot of us and it had some impact on the reliability of the code. May be some errors still exist on it; or on some columns as you indicated.

If you had experienced specific issues with the editor and/or wanna share your thought regarding how it should behave, I will be pleased to read you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/18/2015, 18:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
The generation of descriptions from a template and the actual numerical values of the skill was quite a challenge, it wasn't expected by a lot of us and it had some impact on the reliability of the code. May be some errors still exist on it; or on some columns as you indicated.

If you had experienced specific issues with the editor and/or wanna share your thought regarding how it should behave, I will be pleased to read you.
Sorry if it came off as a bit degrading to your tool, I just personally still prefer to edit my skills in csv format. I will pm you with the issues your tool causes so you can fix them!
Thanks
1 User