Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] CONVERT this system

Discussion on [REQUEST] CONVERT this system within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] CONVERT this system

It very very usefull for shaiya servers , just need some edits if someone intrested .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kick to convert: easy and fast way to convert your item_proto/mob_proto to txt files!
09/07/2016 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 21 Replies
Hi all, this is my first release :) This "kick converter" will allow you to generate txt files (item_names, item_proto, mob_proto, mob_names) for the rev-34k game. The script was written in python by me, so you need python 2.7 and MySQLDB (python extension) installed on your server. If you found any error, please report it to me and I'll fix it as soon as possibile. PS: If you get errors while converting the item_proto, please remove items that have type 29 or type 31.
[Request] SQL 2012 setup / DB convert
10/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys i was trying to install SQL 2012 but i got this error http://oi39.tinypic.com/qqwu9z.jpg I got windows 7 sp1 ,Net-framework 4 , windows installer and enough hard disk space am i missing something?? If it's not fixable please some one explain to me how to convert SQL 2012 DB to 2008 R2 DB ThnX in adv
[Request]Convert Account and Char to Ini
04/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can Anybody help me convert my Account and Character to Ini?? if you can help me that is great! Either please post it on here or add me on Msn [email protected] Either Way doesnt matter to me Thank you to Everybody, Especially if you help me