Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an Developer

Discussion on Looking for an Developer within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an Developer

Hello , I am looking for an Developer , Plan to create ep4.5 If you like add me on skype :

Developer701

The payment will be from donations.
Old 09/21/2015, 17:43   #2

#wrong section... And use the search function =(many guides). Rename your Developer701 to noobneedhelp. Thanks. xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2015, 21:15   #3

Ofcourse , You're the nub ober here ,.

I am able to do everything I don't need your **** guide's.
I don't have a lot of time to make server itself , I can keep it alive .
And ofcourse I don't have time to read your bullshit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2015, 00:52   #4

LOL i think you best just give up now
Old 09/22/2015, 11:45   #5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a Web Developer!
03/12/2014 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
I am currently looking for a Web Developer for a Maplestory Private Server! If you are experienced, please contact me at kwanoo.lee via SKYPE! Thanks!
Need a developer
05/01/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to help me up like a server. Preferably french. What I do know: The website, the quests, the mags etc ... What you need to know: What affects the client depack, repack, mags, and knowledge of the game For more info: skype: Tyrgal.hokala
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Looking for Zero developer
10/03/2011 - Zero - 16 Replies
Hello , Actually we are looking for some one who interested to work on gaming as part of it whom 100% known how to code and to handle an zero private server . Your don't have to pay or even spend any money but you have to spend time on developing your zero or what ever server you got on our gaming of course with helping if u need our gaming have got different servers . We can offer every thing for you helping and also the hosting part . Please send PM on here or just add me on...
looking for the developer of sea emu
07/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
hello, does anyone know how to contact the guy who develops the sea emulator? i still have some necessary tables from the original sro database which could be useful :D thanks