Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item creation aid "wings"

Discussion on item creation aid "wings" within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
item creation aid "wings"

hola vengo a pedir ayuda para mi sv 4.5 . tengo las 3do y dds del item q deseo agregar a mi sv " alas " pero me faltan los character para q el item sea visible y en la creacion de item q model y icon.

si me podrian ayudar se los agradeceria.

saludos y gracias

Hello I come to ask for help for my sv 4.5. dds have the 3DO and the q item I want to add my sv "wings" but the character I left for the item is visible q and q creating model and icon item.

if I could help I would appreciate it.

greetings and thanks
Old 08/17/2015, 21:30   #2

Wings is used on shield slot, you need replace the 19.itm and 34.itm with your dds and 3do files from wings, on your cliente side, after end the process, open your item.sdata and you see all shields mods.
Also update all those same files in data.sah
Old 08/29/2015, 03:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by italo.sanchez View Post
Wings is used on shield slot, you need replace the 19.itm and 34.itm with your dds and 3do files from wings, on your cliente side, after end the process, open your item.sdata and you see all shields mods.
Also update all those same files in data.sah
si eso ya lo sabia pero lo q intento llegar es a ponerlas en capas como realmente deberian ser las alas , xq en escudo te jode al poner armas como e arqueros y magos o pj asi q no sean defensor y luchador