Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rune and Mount Casting Time

Discussion on Rune and Mount Casting Time within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rune and Mount Casting Time

Hello guys, I would like to ask where can I edit the casting time for Mounts and Runes? Thanks in advance.
Old 08/13/2015, 19:35   #2

game.exe or ps_game.exe?
Old 08/13/2015, 19:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shen1l View Post
game.exe or ps_game.exe?
Wrong simply changing it in the database finding the mount, its in the column believe its variant i do not know if it is that or another column in the database but i know it had to do with the lucky bags in shaiya where the cool down has a time when you can use it as well as the teleportation runes.
Old 08/14/2015, 09:16   #4

ReqIg column controls item cooldown, as for cast time you can compare what values are different between Grow=1 & Grow=3 mounts (UM mounts have a shorter cast) and see if changing the value in these columns affects the cast time, I haven't tested it myself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 09:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
ReqIg column controls item cooldown, as for cast time you can compare what values are different between Grow=1 & Grow=3 mounts (UM mounts have a shorter cast) and see if changing the value in these columns affects the cast time, I haven't tested it myself.
Yeah that's it i haven't touched a server in ages lol but yes your right thanks wallerus.
Old 08/14/2015, 10:00   #6

so we can change the cast time of some special rune like capital rune、AH rune by this way?
i didnt test,i just thought if so easy,then why didnt see any server use it
Old 08/14/2015, 15:56   #7

ReqDex, ReqOg & Range are the values that are different for mounts, but these values are all 0 for runes. ReqDex controls item name color, 0 being white. ReqOg controls trade/untradeable, 0 being tradeable. As for Range it usually controls "SkillID" for consumables and AttackRange for weapons, the values 3-16 are strictly only used for mounts, but some use values 0-2. This just makes me think that cast time is controlled by the game/ps_game and is probably why no servers have edited it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2015, 16:33   #8

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen1l View Post
so we can change the cast time of some special rune like capital rune、AH rune by this way?
i didnt test,i just thought if so easy,then why didnt see any server use it

No, you can't. You have to edit it in ps_game.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2019, 06:09   #9

Question help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
is possible you post. offset for change time? to instant. rune capital?
Old 05/28/2022, 15:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Can you at least tell me how to look for that address?
Old 05/29/2022, 04:24   #11

You are simply a ***. Thanks!

I was trying by the name of the mount, by the summon time, nothing helped.. or it simply means that I'm useless for that.

I don't want to abuse your kindness.
What are the initial steps to find these addresses?
Old 06/01/2022, 20:17   #12

You really are a friend!

not in vain, which has a legacy here at EPVP.

I'm trying to find an address to create a guild with less members, I open cheat engine, search ps_game for 7, and I see 500 different addresses, and I can't. It's all numbers, and it's hard for a 51 year old guy to get that
Old 06/02/2022, 03:32   #13

Thanks a lot buddy!

The code worked.

I'm already understanding how to change the codes, etc.. adapt them.
I just don't know how to observe the sent packets, after the actions..

what is the best way to observe the packets sent to continue looking for the memory address?

For example, let's say I want to observe the packages sent after the action of creating a guild, how can I observe this? I didn't understand that part.

Sorry for the silly questions.
And that I'm 51 years old, and I'm not in the technology field, I'm just taking advantage of retirement to have fun and learn like a child learning to ride a bike.
Old 06/04/2022, 01:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
use a sniffer. there's one that works with some ep6+ game.exe builds. i left a link to the original one that works with files prior to that. if neither of those work with your game.exe, try using and set up some filters.

Thanks, for all the help.

You had posted how to observe packets on the server side, but when I stopped now to thank you and look, it was gone.

Anyway, you are very kind, thank you.