Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill Count Changer erorr

Discussion on Kill Count Changer erorr within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kill Count Changer erorr

programs directly from my clay +5 doing is taking the game program name: Kill the counter cahnge Help please

See friends i10 kill everyone I'm doing is taking the game to degistirdi still the same DC happening ps.game.ex
Old 06/09/2015, 16:32   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
There are more kill count changers here on elitepvpers. You should specify which one is giving you those issues.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kill count changer for 6ep
03/12/2018 - Shaiya Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I'm created tool for change kill count (6 ep.) Some screenshots: http://gyazo.com/7a7fe985add6a9f67fbea535cbe5e8c4 .png http://gyazo.com/9c5981351209d3fd5c1560a98f1049e3 .png?1363942563 Price - 100$ if you need this tool contact with me in skype or pm here
[Release]Kill Count Changer
05/12/2015 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
I said I was done releasing any more of my stuff in the Shaiya Data File Tool v2 thread, but then again, Hitler promised not to invade Poland, so I guess I'm not the only liar on this planet. I've seen some complaints regarding the existing kill count changers, so I thought why not make something different. No long speech needed here, just a few things to keep in mind: The kill count cap is x127, so deal with it :cool: You can add up to 5 schedulers .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile...
[Euphoria Dev Team Release] Kill Count Changer, even higher than you thought.
02/18/2014 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, As we all well know, by default the maximum kill count is x127(HEX : 7F, the maximum value of a signed byte). We also know that people tend to get boners when they see high kill counts. The higher the kill count, the harder the boner. Here's a Cheat Engine trainer that injects some memory so you can increase the kill count up to x2147483647(HEX : 7F FF FF FF, the maximum value for a signed int). In my opinion the best kill count is x0, so I hope somebody finds this...
Kill count ...?
02/03/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
I've disabled all effects to manage to play the game with my computer... It's all good except I'd really really love to have the counter showing. :( It's just that the "effect" for the counter is the same as the damage "effects". So therefor I have no idea how to edit that or whatever. I have two questions: 1. Does anyone know the adress for Kill Counter? I can't seem to find it with CE. 2. Does anyone know a way to show the counter but still hide all other effects (Including damage...