Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 04:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice


[Request]Custome Game.exe Ep5.4

Discussion on [Request]Custome Game.exe Ep5.4 within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 22
[Request]Custome Game.exe Ep5.4

REMOVED! I've got the files what I'm looking for. Thanks Elite!



kalib.32 is offline  
Old 04/20/2015, 14:17   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 109
I will make this.


SkuulCandy is offline  
Old 04/20/2015, 20:12   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 109
It's done.
SkuulCandy is offline  
Old 04/21/2015, 08:51   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 81
all of these requests are done in the ps_game.exe not the game.exe


Big_ is offline  
Old 04/21/2015, 09:22   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
all of these requests are done in the ps_game.exe not the game.exe
If you don't know to read , stop posting!
kalib.32 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2015, 11:41   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuulCandy View Post
It's done.
What it done? I'm asking you several times via skype about the list below and you didn't give it to me an response. It seems you just talk bullshits around this community and act like an real developer thats you aren't. Maybe you are a real pokemon or something like that but not an developer for shaiya. You should get some restrictions from posting each topic you find.

P.S: Still looking for someone who can do my list i'm able to pay for this list 100$ via PayPal.
kalib.32 is offline  
Old 04/27/2015, 04:12   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 81
i can help with these

-Cross Faction Whisper;
-Cross Faction Inspect;
-Cross Faction Transactions;

on 5.4 ps_game
add my skype big__ben1
Big_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2015, 15:10   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalib.32 View Post
What it done? I'm asking you several times via skype about the list below and you didn't give it to me an response. It seems you just talk bullshits around this community and act like an real developer thats you aren't. Maybe you are a real pokemon or something like that but not an developer for shaiya. You should get some restrictions from posting each topic you find.

P.S: Still looking for someone who can do my list i'm able to pay for this list 100$ via PayPal.
Are you a real developper ? You must pay your server ^^ you buy many files for your server ^^ you don't have knowledge ?
For me i had make many server for the fun ^^
SkuulCandy is offline  
Old 04/27/2015, 22:30   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 81
SkuulCandy i see u post on every post here on epvpers not giveing out advice or even help if your just here to troll the shaiya community dosent need you here and since i never seen you releace anything just post on other post saying ull do things and never doing them
Big_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2015, 10:45   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_ View Post
SkuulCandy i see u post on every post here on epvpers not giveing out advice or even help if your just here to troll the shaiya community dosent need you here and since i never seen you releace anything just post on other post saying ull do things and never doing them
I can't releases any files because i'm not at my home (1st argument) and uf i releases MY files MY work, itīs not compatible with your files. You need all my files abd itīs pack so you use "my server" later i releases my files with many level and spe6fic fixes, database side / client side / server side
SkuulCandy is offline  
Old 04/29/2015, 13:33   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuulCandy View Post
I can't releases any files because i'm not at my home (1st argument) and uf i releases MY files MY work, itīs not compatible with your files. You need all my files abd itīs pack so you use "my server" later i releases my files with many level and spe6fic fixes, database side / client side / server side
Pokemon , honestly it smell a sh*t , how's i told you several times, please stop acting like an real developer on this community shaiya because you aren't one of those guyz.
kalib.32 is offline  
Old 04/29/2015, 17:55   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 420
Received Thanks: 109
Itīs good? You have buy your server ?
Pm me when you are realy dev.
Stop talking about my pokemon, it's useless, there are other sections for this. * Useless much like you got presence.
SkuulCandy is offline  
Old 05/07/2015, 05:27   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Received Thanks: 81
LOL at that comment


Big_ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« PS_Game_system_log | [HELP]EP 4 or 4.5 Database »

Similar Threads
Custome Zombies
03/22/2014 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Suche Leute für WaW Custome Zombies Steam Name: RoterLotus
Custome textures
10/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I've been working on my test client for sometime is almost done. But 1 problem , Im not sure how to fix textures for customes. I mean the new ones are invisible O.o , when i use it i dc. I use to know how to fix it, but not sure now :S . help! :D
[Help Request] Custome upgrade glow
05/13/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I'm not asking anyone to hand me what I need. Just maybe some insight on what could possibly be wrong. I'm trying to create a new glow effect for my weapons. I added in +10 for my server and wanted something to look a little different. I already editted the levelup/eff_upgrade dds files to the color I want. I editted the effectscene and effectdata files as well, just not sure if I put in what I needed, because obviously something is wrong. If anyone has any ideas on what I can...
[LOTF] Custome NPC
03/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello Guy's.Here is a new script for you! What Is Do? Is ask you a question and you will need to answer. First Step: Search For if (CurrentNPC == 7500) And ABOVE it add: if (CurrentNPC == 2011) //PoleNPC {
[Release] Custome NPC's
12/21/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Hello Noob's! Do you want to have a NPC what can read your name and say something like: "Hello ZuZu Wanna..." Than just follow my guide are you will learn very fast! The Secret Script Is This ......."Text" + MyChar.Name + "Text"); Now Lets Make an NPC: if (CurrentNPC == XXXX) {



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.