Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rec runes

Discussion on Rec runes within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rec runes

hello, can somebody help me? i am trying to make rec runes stay in slot but it will not work.. i have tried 2 threads and none work i am using ep5 client

Please help me
Old 01/25/2015, 18:44   #2

try this:

Changes i explain are made completly in the game.exe with ollydbg.
Make sure the game.exe is in a working client placed.

1st find the address 004A91B3 (right click -> go to -> expression-> put the adress in)

then u will see
"MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1EB8],EAX" double click on that and put "MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+10]" in and press assemble.
"MOV BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+1EB4],0FF" double click on that and put "MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+10]" in and press assemble.
"MOV BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+1EB5],AL" double click on that and put "MOV EDI,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+8]" in and press assemble.

now go to expression 4A91F5 make right click press Binary and press fill with NOPs
now go to expression 5166e4 make right click press Binary and press fill with NOPs

now u finished the modifications to safe all now
make right click -> copy to executable -> All Modifications -> copy all -> right click on the new window -> save file

After that u guys are done

credits to killer for the offsets

Thanks to Teddy Bear
Old 01/25/2015, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cansas59 View Post
try this:

Changes i explain are made completly in the game.exe with ollydbg.
Make sure the game.exe is in a working client placed.

1st find the address 004A91B3 (right click -> go to -> expression-> put the adress in)

then u will see
"MOV DWORD PTR DS:[ESI+1EB8],EAX" double click on that and put "MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+10]" in and press assemble.
"MOV BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+1EB4],0FF" double click on that and put "MOV EDX,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+10]" in and press assemble.
"MOV BYTE PTR DS:[ESI+1EB5],AL" double click on that and put "MOV EDI,DWORD PTR SS:[EBP+8]" in and press assemble.

now go to expression 4A91F5 make right click press Binary and press fill with NOPs
now go to expression 5166e4 make right click press Binary and press fill with NOPs

now u finished the modifications to safe all now
make right click -> copy to executable -> All Modifications -> copy all -> right click on the new window -> save file

After that u guys are done

credits to killer for the offsets

Thanks to Teddy Bear
i did that i think maybe i did it wrong, do you have skype? so you can help me out please i will appreciate it alot.
Old 01/31/2015, 14:17   #4

"[Dev]"DeadGhost...
Thanks
4 Users