Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

shaiya

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shaiya

any one knows on how to shaiya characters background change as the login screen ...

Old   #2

To change it get photoshop, open > shaiyalogo01_new.tga then making sure your alpha is with the white highlighted words, then the background of the alpha is black so the client tells it to be visible only for the words to show.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

do you know on how to change the background where you pick a characters or where you make one.. ?
Old   #4

same method as long as the alpha black outer layer is black it will stay visible but you can simple change the inner or change the style as long as the custom style of the edges and what ever shape it might be, must be selected white for the shape or design you use while the background layer is black.
All files are located into the interface folder.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

ok thanks i edit a lot right now the only think i am try to edit is the city in the back round where you pick a characters ... do you know on how to edit the city ...?
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #6

need help shaiya

do you know how to change the server state name ... right know it smooth but i wone name it something different... ?
Old   #7

You can change it in your sysmsg-uni.txt file located in the data.saf/data.sah files.
10080 "busy "
10081 "normal "
10082 "smooth "
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8

do you know how to edit gatekeeper i do add the x y z and the map number but i cant get it to work i get the map 81 to work throw a port and stuff but i cant get a npc to work or get me there .. or do i have to edit the gatekeeper in pyton27 .. and thanks for all you help
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowbanenytkiss View Post
do you know how to edit gatekeeper i do add the x y z and the map number but i cant get it to work i get the map 81 to work throw a port and stuff but i cant get a npc to work or get me there .. or do i have to edit the gatekeeper in pyton27 .. and thanks for all you help
Python seems to have issues as i tried with Canyon of greed map 81, so i used shstudios and it worked fine after, simply drag the svmap 81 into the shstudios and edit then save, try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

hii i wone know when i move to 81 map with cmove i get((( please try to reconnect to the server error 0 )) and it shuts down my game server ... and when i die there ((please try to reconnect to the server error 0 )))) as well.. i mad a npc to get me there the map work and everything .. it just when i die or cmove i get ((( please try to reconnect to the server error 0 )))) ? do you know whats wrong .. or how to fix it Plz
Old   #11

Your missing map files texture files if this is happening or the svmap you have or map in the data /server files is corrupted.

Thanks
1 User