Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AH Notice Board Error

Discussion on AH Notice Board Error within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AH Notice Board Error

Hello,

I have recently seen such an error in my PS_DBAGENT__system log ,it just appeared out of nowhere as I know because I did no change about that part of the data. Actually there is no complaint about it in the game but I want to fix it before it causes a problem.I will be grateful if you can help me to fix that error.I searched the forum and could not find anything about this.

Thanks in advance.

Old 10/25/2014, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
It won't cause any problems, don't worry about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2014, 18:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
it comes and removes the frame /nera 1 240
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Notice Board
02/10/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey! i have problem well players have problem i make All Good Everything is > green i can play but when i send game exe with my ip also i change in server files to my ip ... say check notice board?? i have ep 4.5 serverfiles ... What i need to do ?
check notice board
06/20/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys.im play a private server and,the server getting some atk from hackers,so about 2 days i cant play ,i get check notice board but server is on alots ppls can play but some cant ,so anyone know how to fix it?
[Help]open/close Notice Board
02/10/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
is there a way to do that? ppl use that to overprice ALOT. if there is a way please share how to open and close it :-)
Error about Notice Board
12/30/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello All, i try to find one solution to one pb about notice board... In fact when i put in game one Auction to the board i get ony things in my database and when i down the server, i get error conversion varchar in datetime. The same error that u can get with other stored process like error 0 for warehouse stored or take in item mall but resolved with one simply command but from board i dont arrive i show u the log in the rar joined ... Thx to help me <3 and here i publish...
Notice Board
06/06/2011 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Ok so i followed omega's vid's to the T i am able to get game up and logged into game under account but when i try to go in game says failed to connect to game server anyone got any help or can point me in the right way hit me up here or on skype at thesyn840