Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] how can i connect the Site at the Database?

Discussion on [Help] how can i connect the Site at the Database? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] how can i connect the Site at the Database?

Hi guys!
i have create a website for mine PS-Shaiya..
my questions... how can i connect the site at the database??
i've use xampp for mi "updater page" with a random text...

then i create a website with a free site generator... i put inside the site some javascript like the "registration" but i don't know how connect it at database ç_ç pls help me
Old 12/08/2014, 08:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
ports all i gotta say

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to connect database use sql
02/06/2014 - Rohan - 7 Replies
Excuse me. how to connect database rohan? may I ask for tutorial. because I want to learn to use sql to change item stats <private server> :handsdown: _________________________________________________ __________________
Problem with database connect
03/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I have very stupid problem with DB connection. I moved my game server to vps hosting and now I can't connect to database. I see that port 1433 is open, but in logs 2013-03-03 01:03:43 PS_USERLOG__system log start (UserLog) 2013-03-03 01:03:59 DB userlog connect error, Server=127.0.0.1, DBName=PS_UserData, User=DarkHost1982, Pass=HeruVi12 I can use these login and password for SSMS and remote connections without problem. It's not my first instalation. Thanks for any help. OS - 2008Server
wow cant connect to the mysql database
02/22/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
hi ich habe folgendes problem ichh abe mir wow procrustes mangos gehollt ich habe die dbc und maps ertellt war alles in einem tutorial viedeo doch immer wenn ich starten will kommt diese fehlermeldung in der überschrift port ist freigegeben und ich weis nicht mehr weiter wieso funz das bei den leuten im vid und bei mir nicht mannn!!!!!!!!:mad: bitte helft mir
[Help] Server connect to database
07/22/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
My server ran good for the last few days. Now, i get a problem which game can't connect to Database or something. This is a picture tell me what happen after i clicked Start All Sever Service can anyone tell me why? thank you so much for read it. http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/331/helpq.jpg