Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

patching and hy-y'all

Discussion on patching and hy-y'all within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
patching and hy-y'all

first I tried to login on the Shiaya Haven forum and it errors, using 3 differrent browsers, Firefox/Chrome/IE, I've registered.

I DL'ed the client, running the updater, I am still on a measily 56k. 1st patch about 100 megs, okay, next patch is 140 megs, thats 14 hours for me...or so...

I ran it today but my dialup with just about 1 meg to go disconnected, and the DL is smashed. Shaiya's updater does not resume, so I have to redo 140 megs.

If I have the direct DL link for the patches I can use the manual patch method that I have used on the official Shaiya, works like crazy when done right.

and Hiyahs, done original Shaiya for years now these private servers pop up, so trying them. cheers
Old 03/06/2014, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
just pm the admins of heaven with your problem they will help you with it im sure.
Old 03/15/2014, 14:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
I kept trying, disconnect/disconnect et all, finally it went thru then it was smaller patches, one 74 megger, got in the game thursday. looks great to have the original textures back, its as the game was meant to be its original creation. When you fool with it, it changes the experience.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Patching a bot
11/12/2010 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
Hello everybody... Lately I've been encountering problems with aimbotters on my server and I've been wondering how to patch it so that they can't aimbot anymore... My problem is that I've never HEX edited any file... Somebody suggested me to change the fastblade and scentsword id's in the client and then change them into the source too so that the aimbot won't work... I don't know if his ideea is good or not...if it is I am asking the community if you can help me about this problem and how...
GC PH not patching??
10/09/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Just wanna ask if there is a problem with GC PH today?? its seems that its not patching..
PSF is patching!!..
08/27/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
PSF is Patching !!... sana ma wala na ung no recoil ang hirap kasi pag madaming cheater ehh at sana kung may makaka gawa ng no recoil ulit ehh wag nyu na e released sa inyu na lang para di kumalatsz
Need help patching.
12/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
So I have a question. Can anyone post links or tell me which version of SV Anatasias old guide that is on the linklist works with? Also, what patch i need for that. I can patch my version and bypass and all of that stuff, but i dont know what version the guide works with and what patch the SV works with.
patching down
07/19/2006 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
ok well i wanna create a server using the 1.9 wowemu but i have the latest version of wow and dont feel like spending hours reinstalling and patching. so if anyone could tell me how to patch down i'll greatly appreciate it