Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to stop resurrection rune run down?

Discussion on How to stop resurrection rune run down? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to stop resurrection rune run down?

a simple question:

how to stop the resurrection rune or for example the eternal endurance down-running if you're not logged in? i mean the same thing like it is
with the remedys. they also don't running further down if you're not logged in.

thx in advance
Old 02/27/2014, 12:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Select 2 rows from the Skills table, one from a buff that doesn't run while the player is offline and one that does. Compare them and you'll find the answer to your own question.
Old 02/27/2014, 14:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
i already tried this with rows from a remedy and also with rows from the "3 hours" and "8 hours" res rune (which also does not run down if you're not logged in) before i started this post, with several tries, but it doesn't worked as expected.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling combat lvl 80 Zerker-Main w/ 54 slayer, rune gloves, rune defender, 74 str
04/11/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/b35G4Ln.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qdxGLc0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fHnZXWw.jpg Above are the most important information of the account. The most important quests done are: Animal Magnetism, Death Plateau, Fremennik Trials, Lost City, Monkey Madness, Shilo Village, Dragon Slayer and everythign up to Rune Gloves. The account has 0 blackmarks, no bank bins and is fresh 07 account with no EoC account. 4-6 days of membership left when this account was put on sale. If you have...
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia
[Non Stop Non Stop 24/7] For Ever Free MM Service [Non Stop 24/7]
01/10/2012 - Middleman - 38 Replies
ch möchte hier meine Dienste als Middleman anbieten. Deutsch ✔] Telefon Verifizierung ✔] Seit 3 Monaten registriert ✔] Mehr als 300 Posts ✔] Mind. 10 TBM-Bewertungen ✔] Kein negatives Rating Welchen Service biete ich an?
[?]How to stop drop Resurrection Rune?
07/27/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
How to fix Res Rune? If kill toon stack of RR are drop, anyone have any info? And all items are drop if kill enemy toon - crap items heal potions, lapisia's, res rune, nosses... I think its a bug...how to fix it any info guys?
Stop people from hitting multiple stakes in TG/Stop weapon skill
12/06/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Let me start off by saying this is a pretty dirty trick! But if you really don't like someone you can stop them from getting their max exp in TG. Explained: When someone uses a club/wand/FOH/etc in TG, it hits multiple stakes. You can make it so it doesn't hit a certain stake(s). This is easiest achieved by using the #alone feature in proxy. Use the #alone feature and stack on top of the stake you wish for the person not to hit. That's it! Their skill isn't hitting the stake(s) for some...