Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP me] I cant do LPH's skill fix.

Discussion on [HELP me] I cant do LPH's skill fix. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP me] I cant do LPH's skill fix.

Hey epvp!
So i tried to do LPH's skill fix but i did some mistake..
I did everything what was in the info also i watch a video in youtube of person doing that. At the end his skills worked and mine are like that..

If anyone knows something about my issue please reply here. I would be really happy if you can help me!
Thank you!

This is how it looks at moment with EP 5 client. I can use ep 5 skillls no bugs i just cant learn them pass level 3 also when i click on a mob i get dced.
Old 02/26/2014, 22:49   #2

u have edit the skills?

I don't had this error in my server, but the time is right when u move the mouse on it? try whit another client or a better db
Old 02/26/2014, 23:02   #3

Are you using the correct Skills.sdata for the episode of the client (game.exe) you are using?
Old 02/27/2014, 01:22   #4

By the looks of things you are useing the wrong Game.exe , which with my guess you are useing a ep4.5 game.exe in a ep5 server. If i am wrong shoot me lol
Old 02/27/2014, 07:02   #5

I set my server with omega's files and I am using ep 4.5 client. If my issue is because of the game.exe or client can you give me link to the right one? Thank you for the fast replies.
Old 02/27/2014, 09:17   #6

omega files is ep3 whit bugs for ep 4, use the database from the relase for ep4, it have some bugs to and need secure work but don't give problem about the ep 4.5.. delete all the database attach from SQL managment studio, insert the new database in the right position and attach it again..
client:

DB file server:
Old 02/27/2014, 17:50   #7

I downloaded ep 5.3 client, with it at least i am able to learn the skills but not pass level 3
everytime i try learn a skill pass level 3 i get disconected and server gets closed, and i can turn it only when i restart pc. I do the skill fix everytime i restart the server, i always type the commands /vchkoff and /nprotectoff before i log in the game. Any advace? At least i am one step ahead than yesterday.
Old 02/27/2014, 22:03   #8

u need to edit the server side.. and i think u need a database for ep 5 and new server files, i have a ep4.5 and I'm not sure 100% about ep5

(u can try to save the skill.sdata whit shstudio and than use the query for skill fix) but can be that are some bugs in the maps or in other impostation from the skills, or in other things so is better every time use the right things, when u are a expert on your server u can try to work on all the game specification.
Old 02/28/2014, 17:05   #9

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

Tags
skill fix error