I do not hex ip 127.0.0.1, which I tried it suitable for client shaiya vietnames. Looking forward to the pro game help hex file and unpack it to 127.0.0.1.
Please help me and suggest me the software to unpack hex file
[Tutorial]How to unpack Game.exe 04/23/2020 - Battle of the Immortals - 41 Replies In this Tutorial you will learn how to bypass the IsDebuggerPresent function from VMProtect and how to unpack the Game.exe from BoI.
This Tutorial was originally written by "PHANTOM28" from S.N.O.X.D!
I only removed some typos and added the way on how to find the second address needed for the OEP rebuild.
-]Index:
Requirements
Preparations
Unpacking Game.exe
Help me unpack my file game.exe 01/08/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies I'm used tool HXDen editor for replace ip from file game.exe
But my file is packed
Please help me ! :handsdown:
Need unpack game.exe! 04/16/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies help someone unpack game.exe..
unpack tool can not unpack data.hd and .pak 02/10/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies use a tool of unpack load data.hd it shows 0 amount of files , nothing appear . is that data.pak protected ? how to unpack something like this ?