Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sgraphic and item mall

Discussion on Sgraphic and item mall within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sgraphic and item mall

Hey,
I have edit my item mall (Cash.SData), correctly execute the Cash.sql, encrypt all .SData files of my data folder and i have rebuild my data with this folder.
But when i choose a character i have the Sgraphic error...
Anyone can help me pls? The problem is the Cash.SData but how i can fix it? I have make a nice item mall...

P.: when i want re-edit my cash.sdata i have an error with shstudio...
Old 02/19/2014, 05:04   #2

please make sure you have tried everything else that has been posted here in the forum regarding graphic error before asking to help you solve one that might just been solved before. I've notices you said you have correctly executed the cash.sql. in order to do that , means that you have saved the edited one with shStudio. if you have searched correctly, somewhere in the forum people had said that once you do that with shstudio, it encrypts the sdata once you press save. Now if that happened and THEN you have ENCRYPTED the cash.sdata AGAIN with another tool, then you have done a DOUBLE ENCRYPTION. which is probably why you are not able to re-open the sdata AGAIN. if that was the problem, again, please do some research of your own before asking for help. if that isnt the problem, then maybe you have done the same to other sdata files. or maybe your rebuilt data has missing data.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2014, 06:40   #3

Hey,
i have search but i don't have found interessing results for "sgraphic".
I have edit my Cash.SData with ShStudio and encrypt him with Shaiya Data File Tool the problem come of that?
Old 02/19/2014, 07:18   #4

yes! , DO NOT ENCRYPT the sdata after you have used the SAVE option in shStudio. Because shStudio encrypts it too. and yes it has been asked and said before.
Old 02/19/2014, 07:38   #5

Ok thank you i test it tomorrow

Thx it's work but now my problem is "please try to reconnect to the server ERROR 0"... Why i have this error? :/
Old 02/19/2014, 20:35   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

Tags
item mall shaiya, sgraphic, shaiya private server, shaiya pserver