Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How add a map in my data.sah?

Discussion on How add a map in my data.sah? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How add a map in my data.sah?

Hey,
I have try to add some maps in my data.sah but i don't know how add the entire folder...
Anyone can help me please?

P.S: sorry for my bad english
Old 02/15/2014, 11:53   #2

it always depend on which map u want to add. if it is like u want to add the new ep6 maps then here u go.
copy the svmaps ( server side) 68/69 and put them in again (with the name which map that map should be) for example 71/72. (u use that maps cause of the size that are big enough )
after u have done that u need to have the map files for the client import these into the client with the same number ( 71 or 72).
Now go and edit the map.ini ( server side) to set up the respawm point etc u can copy it again from 68/69 just rename again to 71/71 . after u have done that u basicly got the basic. now to have all working on the map u need to add in the svmaps the location of the mobs npc´s and portals if u wish to use them (therefore u can use sh studio from castor)
that is basicly all
ahhh and u need ofc a bit the brain.exe not much since i told u the most already but yh
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2014, 14:53   #3

Hey, and thank you for your reply
I know but i don't know how import in data.sah (in my client) all file of the the map in a time or select 50 files in a time for example because with Data File Tool i can only import them 1 by 1 :/ and for 1501 files it's veeeeeeeeryyyyyyyy long :/
I have EP4.5 serverfiles and i want import all map EP6 with the 81 map (Opalus)
Old 02/15/2014, 16:10   #4

Now I am giving you the map 81 to insert it you have to go on shaiyaserve ---> server -> psm_Client ---> Bin -> Data here and enter the file MAP.INI where there is a written lease of your map (81 ), instead of the folder shaiyaserve ---> server -> psm_Client ---> Bin -> Data -> Map Include a map 81.svmap

to go to the map you will need 81 of the previous maps that you can find in the forum
Old 02/15/2014, 16:33   #5

Thank you i have add the new data.sah and data.saf in my client but now i have this error "character load error!!!!!" what i need to change? :/
Old 02/15/2014, 16:34   #6

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 02/16/2014, 14:53   #7

no need update the game, change only this file... Map.ini
Old 02/16/2014, 15:17   #8

i have encrypt all my .SData and it's work ^^ but now the problem is when i use /cmove 71 i have "map data load error!!!!" :/ it's the map.ini?
Old 02/16/2014, 16:23   #9

here have svmaps and 81.tga, obelisk, and other....
Old 02/16/2014, 19:20   #10

I have use it but when i do /cmove 71 it's allways "map data load error!!!!" can u give a link with map.ini and Obelisk.ini who inculd all maps pls?
Old 02/17/2014, 20:44   #11

I did not find the file, I do not mostly, see if there is someone, and manages to provide it

Tags
help shaiya, maps, pserver, shaiya maps, shaiya pserver