Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not logical problem with green arrow...

Discussion on Not logical problem with green arrow... within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Not logical problem with green arrow...

Hey, i have follow the tutorial of nephren point per point but when i want start "green arrow" in the server patch config they back paused after some second :/ i have this error in PSM_Client => Bin => Log :
-----
------
-----
-----
------

Anyone can said me where i need to see if i have do a error or if i have forgot something...

Nephren answer:
But i have whrite "******" for don't said my password for more secure ^^ i have check in the "new SQL installation" and in each .ini but my password is good everywhere :/

Finally i have uninstall all and try again ur tutorial but the problem of green arrow is again here... All username and password are good everywhere... Anyone can explain why i have again this problem?

P.S: sorry for the very bad english :/

P.S.2: And PSMServer_Config don't need to be change?

Thank
Old 02/04/2014, 20:53   #2

2013-06-29 20:17:24 DB gamedef connect error <---- Check linked servers needs same login info
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2014, 20:57   #3

This line in "New SQL installation"?
BEGIN
EXEC sp_addlogin 'Shaiya', '******', 'PS_GameDefs';
END

And i have found that:

It's normaly? I don't think
Old 02/06/2014, 10:12   #4