Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change map

Discussion on Change map within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change map

Hello,
I want to change 20-30 map from my 5ep client on 20-30 map from 6ep client. I have tryed to change 30.wld files and files from Field folder, but when i try to enter The Cantabilian map i receive an error then dc. What i should do to fix it?
Old 01/25/2014, 11:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hronolight View Post
Hello,
I want to change 20-30 map from my 5ep client on 20-30 map from 6ep client. I have tryed to change 30.wld files and files from Field folder, but when i try to enter The Cantabilian map i receive an error then dc. What i should do to fix it?
What do you want to change the map? or which map?

the maps are in c:\shaiyaserver\server\psm_client\bin\data\map

can use shstudio for edit
Old 01/25/2014, 12:20   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
What do you want to change the map? or which map?

the maps are in c:\shaiyaserver\server\psm_client\bin\data\map

can use shstudio for edit
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but can you simply not answer the questions you don't know the answers to ?

As for the question itself, you are getting the map data load error because you are missing an object on that map. The new 30.wld has some more objects linked into it, let's say a new ***** parked somewhere near the altar, it means your client doesn't have the *****.

Take my advice, if you're building a client for a higher episode server, start with the OS client and replace the files you want to replace. This way you'll know everything you need is in and you're not missing any files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/25/2014, 12:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
What do you want to change the map?
The Cantabilian of 6ep or 7ep looks different.

I use 5ep server files. I want to put into my 5ep client The Cantabilian map from 7ep client. I have tried to change next folders: Entity, Terrain, world\field\30 and this file 30.wld. So, now i don't receive dc, but no result, just other textures. Did I missed something?

Tags
change map