Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Faction alread Choosed on new account

Discussion on Faction alread Choosed on new account within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Faction alread Choosed on new account

Hello Epvpers Today after reinstalling the server with a new client i got following Error:
(New account "First time login")
After starting game and loging in without problem, i get to choose server (Menu)
After that i should get to (Faction Menu) But it never come, I got to character screen directly and somehow the faction got chosen of its own, I also hade a character added to the account of its own.

any ide what it could be?

Thanks in Advance
Old 01/20/2014, 19:34   #2

perhaps the game.exe has a different ip try to use 127.0.0.1 if the problem persists check the database and see if the dbo.chars pg there, maybe it creates a new database by running the accaunt in this procedure in this topic
Old 01/20/2014, 19:47   #3

Depends on what server files and client etc you used, i have used server files etc in the past and they already had a character created in AoL, i just deleted the character then go back to Faction choice done or go into the database and check the User Accounts there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2014, 20:11   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
As RakiReid said, your PS_GameData was most likely not clean, which means you may run into issues like having characters on newly created accounts, those characters having items on them, buffs, learned skills, guilds and so on. Obviously, you gotta truncate all databases before starting a server, to avoid such issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2014, 03:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelMac View Post
perhaps the game.exe has a different ip try to use 127.0.0.1 if the problem persists check the database and see if the dbo.chars pg there, maybe it creates a new database by running the accaunt in this procedure in this topic
Since im using a VPS the Game.exe has to be able of connecting to the DB wish means the 127.0.0.1 IP wouldnt allow that. Using my VPS IP on game.exe will allow the Game exe to connect to my game server and DB from another computer.

Thanks in advance anyways (: