Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Resist

Discussion on Resist within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Resist

Hey.
I need help with resist.
How change resist to work like def?
Because i have 1.8 magical atk and if some players have helmet with resist lapises my hist is -1k DMG like without that
175 resistance mmore in helmet change too many. Its so unfiar for maigical toons. ;x Especially with do not have x3 skills

So-How change resist to works like def? ep 4.5
Old 12/19/2013, 17:08   #2

Or you can simply lower the resistence.
Old 12/19/2013, 17:16   #3

No that why i ask ;x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Resist Stones Ring 8% , 9% or 10%
07/24/2013 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
All are in the title , PM your offer Server : Brumhart
Ign (ele) resist ??
08/21/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies
hellow, there's something bothering me :s the Igrone ele resist any1 know what it right does?? some tel me it stupit cuz it works only whit normal ele hits so i think its not stupit against the mobs in HH ?? or im wrong? and about Ign resist: I guess its for normal and crit hits whitout elemental any1 know or tested it and know an answer? thx anyway :)
+9 136 DN SUMMIE 40% MAG RESIST [SIZ]
01/22/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
pm me offers http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9435/semttulozv.pn g Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[HELP] 100% Counter-Resist?
12/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
I've only seen 2 players with a 100% counter resist in their stats.One is GM Ashak's Amy and an anonymous player's Arme. I ask the anonymous player how did she got that 100% counter resist.She told me that cards can do it..but I check the cards and the highest counter-resist card is 8.6%..summing up,there's only a 52% highest possible Counter-resist stat...Besides the cards hiddens stats were already nerfed.... So does anyone know how to achieve a 100% counter-resist?Im an arme user..so...
SHUTA WITH RESIST!
01/27/2010 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
Giahon/Brumhart server Paypal accepted Western accpeted Let me know offers.