Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Episode 7 Date Base !

Discussion on Episode 7 Date Base ! within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Episode 7 Date Base !

Hello everyone.Me and some friends made a private server just for ourselves,to learn something we didn't know,basicly just to have fun.I managed to creat it and log in,everything is working fine but im new at this and i can't find the episode 7 date base because we would like to use the new gears and items episode 7 offers.Also as i said im new at this and i don't really know how to import the new date base so any guidelines would be perfect.
Old 12/15/2013, 09:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
First don't look for an ep DB because it doesnt exist.I suggest you to use an ep4.5 or ep5 Database and import all the gears/weapons you want. If you dont know how import DB/Gears use this